Is There A Real Estate Bubble in Switzerland?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bourassa, Steven & Hoesli, Martin & Scognamiglio, Donato, 2010. "Housing finance, prices, and tenure in Switzerland," MPRA Paper 45990, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Didier Sornette & Ryan Woodard, & Wanfeng Yan & Wei-Xing Zhou, "undated".
"Clarifications to Questions and Criticisms on the Johansen-Ledoit-Sornette bubble Model,"
ETH-RC-11-004, ETH Zurich, Chair of Systems Design.
- Didier Sornette & Ryan Woodard & Wanfeng Yan & Wei-Xing Zhou, 2011. "Clarifications to Questions and Criticisms on the Johansen-Ledoit-Sornette Bubble Model," Papers 1107.3171, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2013.
- Didier SORNETTE & Ryan Woodard & Wanfeng Yan & Wei-Xing Zhou, "undated". "Clarifications to Questions and Criticisms on the Johansen-Ledoit-Sornette Bubble Model," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 11-29, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Fry, J. M., 2009. "Bubbles and contagion in English house prices," MPRA Paper 17687, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jonathan McCarthy & Richard Peach, 2004. "Are home prices the next "bubble"?," Economic Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue Dec, pages 1-17.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-03-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2013-03-23 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-URE-2013-03-23 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1303.4514. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .