Report NEP-CWA-2013-03-23This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Selvarasu A. Mutharasu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gyles, Amanda & Hardaker, J. Brian & Kami, Viliami & Speijer, Paul R., 2013. "Keeping Research Relevant: Experiences with On-Farm Trials in Tonga," 1989 Conference (33rd), February 7-9, 1989, Christchurch, New Zealand 144731, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Webb, Ian, 2013. "All the King's Horses and All the King's Men Deregulation of the Egg Industry in New South Wales," 1990 Conference (34th), February 13-15, 1990, Brisbane, Australia 145458, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Pradhan, Jadunath & Quilkey, John J., 2013. "Farm Household Models in Developing Countries," 1991 Conference (35th), February 11-14, 1991, Armidale, Australia 146111, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- VAN CAMP, Jelle & BRAET, Johan, 2013. "Proposing a taxonomy for performance measurement systems' failures," Working Papers 2013004, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- A. E. Biondo & A. Pluchino & A. Rapisarda & D. Helbing, 2013. "Are random trading strategies more successful than technical ones?," Papers 1303.4351, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2013.
- Diego Ardila & Peter Cauwels & Dorsa Sanadgol & Didier Sornette, 2013. "Is There A Real Estate Bubble in Switzerland?," Papers 1303.4514, arXiv.org.
- Evangelos I. Gkanas & Vasso MagkouKriticou & Sofoklis S. Makridis & Athanasios K. Stubos & Ioannis Bakouros, 2013. "Nanotechnology and Innovation, Recent status and the strategic implication for the formation of high tech clusters in Greece, in between a global economic crisis," Papers 1303.5290, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2013.
- Leif Anders Thorsrud, 2013. "Global and regional business cycles. Shocks and propagations," Working Paper 2013/08, Norges Bank.
- Max Nathan, 2013. "Top Team Demographics, Innovation and Business Performance: Findings from English Firms and Cities 2008-9," SERC Discussion Papers 0129, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Román David Zárate, 2013. "Family size and children quality: New evidence and new exogenous shocks in the case of Colombian Households," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 010588, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Delia Furtado & Nikolaos Theodoropoulos, 2013. "SSI for Disabled Immigrants: Why Do Ethnic Networks Matter?," Working Papers, Center for Retirement Research at Boston College wp2013-7, Center for Retirement Research.