Equilibrium Land Prices of Japanese Prefectures: A Panel Cointegration Analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Malpezzi, Stephen, 1999. "A Simple Error Correction Model of House Prices," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 27-62, March.
- Herwartz, Helmut & Reimers, Hans-Eggert, 2002.
"Testing the purchasing power parity in pooled systems of error correction models,"
Japan and the World Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 45-62, January.
- Herwartz, Helmut & Reimers, Hans-Eggert, 2000. "Testing the purchasing power parity in pooled systems of error correction models," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 2000,79, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Sekine, Toshitaka & Kobayashi, Keiichiro & Saita, Yumi, 2003. "Forbearance Lending: The Case of Japanese Firms," Monetary and Economic Studies, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan, vol. 21(2), pages 69-92, August.
- Peter C. B. Phillips & Bruce E. Hansen, 1990. "Statistical Inference in Instrumental Variables Regression with I(1) Processes," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 57(1), pages 99-125.
- Maddala,G. S. & Kim,In-Moo, 1999. "Unit Roots, Cointegration, and Structural Change," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521587822.
- Clayton, Jim, 1997. "Are Housing Price Cycles Driven by Irrational Expectations?," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 14(3), pages 341-363, May.
- Meese Richard & Wallace Nancy, 1994. "Testing the Present Value Relation for Housing Prices: Should I Leave My House in San Francisco?," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 245-266, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Koji Nakamura & Yumi Saita, 2007. "Land Prices and Fundamentals," Bank of Japan Working Paper Series 07-E-8, Bank of Japan.
- Koichiro Kamada & Wataru Hirata & Hajime Wago, 2007. "Determinants of Land-Price Movements in Japan," Bank of Japan Working Paper Series 07-E-7, Bank of Japan.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:14:y:2008:i:4:p:407-421 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsland price; present value relation; panel cointegration;
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:boj:bojwps:04-e-9. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bank of Japan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bojgvjp.html .