Unit Roots, Cointegration, and Structural Change
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Buch, Claudia M., 2001. "Cross-Border Banking and Transmission Mechanisms: The Case of Europe," Kiel Working Papers 1063, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Rupa Duttagupta & Antonio Spilimbergo, 2004.
"What Happened to Asian Exports During the Crisis?,"
IMF Staff Papers,
Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 51(1), pages 1-4.
- Antonio Spilimbergo & Rupa Duttagupta, 2000. "What Happened to Asian Exports During the Crisis?," IMF Working Papers 00/200, International Monetary Fund.
- Duttagupta, Rupa & Spilimbergo, Antonio, 2003. "What Happened to Asian Exports During the Crisis?," CEPR Discussion Papers 4158, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Olmo, Jose & Pilbeam, Keith & Pouliot, William, 2011. "Detecting the presence of insider trading via structural break tests," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(11), pages 2820-2828, November.
- Olmo, J. & Pilbeam, K. & Pouliot, W., 2009. "Detecting the Presence of Informed Price Trading Via Structural Break Tests," Working Papers 09/10, Department of Economics, City University London.
- Byron Gangnes & Craig Parsons, 2007.
"Have US–Japan Trade Agreements Made a Difference?,"
Journal of the Asia Pacific Economy,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(4), pages 548-566.
- Byron Gangnes & Craig Parsons, 2004. "Have U.S.-Japan Trade Agreements Made a Difference?," Working Papers 08-2004, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Byron Gangnes & Craig Parsons, 2004. "Have US-Japan Trade Agreements Made a Difference?," Working Papers 200403, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Meisel, Adolfo & Barón, Juan D., 2010.
"A historical analysis of central bank independence in Latin America: the Colombian experience, 1923-2008,"
Revista de Historia Económica,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 28(01), pages 83-102, March.
- Adolfo Meisel & Juan D.Barón, 2009. "A Historical Analysis of Central Bank Independence in Latin America: The Colombian Experience, 1923-2008," Borradores de Economia 573, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Adolfo Meisel & Juan David Barón, 2009. "A Historical Analysis of Central Bank Independence in Latin America: The Colombian Experience, 1923-2008," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 005788, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Varshavsky, Alexander, 2009. "Questionable Innovations in Data Processing with Incomplete Information about the Analyzed System in Absence of Applications Limitations," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 16(4), pages 116-133.
- António Portugal Duarte & João Sousa Andrade & Adelaide Duarte, 2012.
"Is There a Trade-off between Exchange Rate and Interest Rate Volatility? Evidence from an M-GARCH Model,"
International Journal of Economic Sciences,
University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2012(1), pages 19-37.
- António Portugal Duarte & João Sousa Andrade & Adelaide Duarte, 2015. "Is There a Trade-off between Exchange Rate and Interest Rate Volatility? Evidence from an M-GARCH Model," GEMF Working Papers 2015-01, GEMF, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra.
- Su, Chi-Wei & Chang, Hsu-Ling & Chang, Tsangyao & Yin, Kedong, 2014. "Monetary convergence in East Asian countries relative to China," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 228-237.
- Koji Nakamura & Yumi Saita, 2007. "Land Prices and Fundamentals," Bank of Japan Working Paper Series 07-E-8, Bank of Japan.
- Zheng Ying & Chang-Rui Dong & Hsu-Ling Chang & Chi-Wei Su, 2014. "Are Real GDP Levels Stationary in African Countries?," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 82(3), pages 392-401, September.
- Marwan Izzeldin & Anthony Murphy, 2000. "Bootstrapping the Small Sample Critical Values of the Rescaled Range Statistic," The Economic and Social Review, Economic and Social Studies, vol. 31(4), pages 351-359.
- Mohsen Fardmanesh, 2017. "Are There Too Many Farms in the World? Labor-Market Transaction Costs, Machine Capacities and Optimal Farm Size," Working Papers 1060, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Rodriguez, Gabriel & Rowe, Nicholas, 2007.
"Why U.S. money does not cause U.S. output, but does cause Hong Kong output,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 26(7), pages 1174-1186, November.
- Gabriel Rodriguez & Nicholas Rowe, 2001. "Why U.S. Money does not Cause U.S. Output, but does Cause Hong Kong Output," Carleton Economic Papers 01-07, Carleton University, Department of Economics, revised Nov 2007.
- Gabriel Rodriguez & Nicholas Rowe, 2002. "Why U.S. Money does not Cause U.S. Output, but does Cause Hong Kong Output," Working Papers 0201E, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- Giulio Cifarelli & Giovanna Paladino, 2009.
"The Buffer Stock Model Redux? An Analysis of the Dynamics of Foreign Reserve Accumulation,"
Open Economies Review,
Springer, vol. 20(4), pages 525-543, September.
- Giulio Cifarelli & Giovanna Paladino, 2007. "The buffer stock model redux? An analysis of the dynamics of foreign reserve accumulation," Working Papers - Economics wp2007_02.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- A. Ahmad & Su-ling Fanelli, 2014. "Fiscal Sustainability in the Euro-Zone: Is There A Role for Euro-Bonds?," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 42(3), pages 291-303, September.
- Angela Huang, 2004. "Examining finite-sample problems in the application of cointegration tests for long-run bilateral exchange rates," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Discussion Paper Series DP 2004/08, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- Raybaudi, Marzia & Sola, Martin & Spagnolo, Fabio, 2004. "Red signals: current account deficits and sustainability," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 84(2), pages 217-223, August.
- Takashi Nagahata & Yumi Saita & Toshitaka Sekine & Towa Tachibana, 2004. "Equilibrium Land Prices of Japanese Prefectures: A Panel Cointegration Analysis," Bank of Japan Working Paper Series 04-E-9, Bank of Japan.
- António Portugal Duarte & João Sousa Andrade & Adelaide Duarte, 2012.
"Testing for Nonlinear Adjustment in the Portuguese Target Zone: Is there a Honeymoon Effect?,"
GEMF Working Papers
2013-03, GEMF, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra.
- Joao Sousa Andrade & António Portugal Duarte & Adelaide Duarte, 2013. "Testing for Nonlinear Adjustment in the Portuguese Target Zone: Is there a Honeymoon Effect?," EcoMod2013 5305, EcoMod.
- Wen Zhang & Hsu-Ling Chang & Chi-Wei Su, 2014. "Do real interest rates converge across Latin american countries?," Portuguese Economic Journal, Springer;Instituto Superior de Economia e Gestao, vol. 13(2), pages 117-130, August.
- Taufiq Choudhry, 2010. "Does Interest Rate Volatility Affect The Us Demand For Housing? Evidence From The Autoregressive Distributed Lag Method," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 78(4), pages 326-344, July.
- Vymyatnina, Yulia, 2006. "How much control does Bank of Russia have over money supply?," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 131-144, June.
- Bordignon, Massimo & Turati, Gilberto, 2009. "Bailing out expectations and public health expenditure," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 305-321, March.
- Liu, Yan & Chang, Hsu-Ling & Su, Chi-Wei, 2013. "Do real interest rates converge across East Asian countries based on China?," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 467-473.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:cbooks:9780521587822. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ruth Austin). General contact details of provider: http://www.cambridge.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .