|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
School of Economics Seoul, South Korea
RePEc:edi:seskkkr (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles Books
- Kim, In-Moo & Park, Joon Y., 2005. "Iterative Maximum Likelihood Estimation of Cointegrating Vectors," Working Papers 2005-02, Rice University, Department of Economics.
- In-Moo Kim & Prakash Loungani, 1991. "The role of energy in real business cycle models," Working Paper Series, Macroeconomic Issues 91-6, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Kim, Chang Sik & Kim, In-Moo, 2008. "Nonlinear regression for unit root models with autoregressive errors," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 100(3), pages 326-329, September.
- Kwangsuck Lee & In-Moo Kim, 2005. "Estimating the value of leisure time in Korea," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(10), pages 639-641.
- Kim, In-Moo, 2003. "Operational time of the Korea stock markets," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 78(2), pages 181-185, February.
- Kim, In-Moo, 1997. "Detecting the number of structural breaks," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 57(2), pages 145-148, December.
- Kim, In-Moo & Loungani, Prakash, 1992. "The role of energy in real business cycle models," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 173-189, April.
- Seale, James Jr. & Walker, Wayne E. & Kim, In-Moo, 1991. "The demand for energy : Cross-country evidence using the Florida model," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 33-40, January.
- Kim, In-Moo & Maddala, G S, 1991. "Flat Priors vs. Ignorance Priors in the Analysis of the AR(1) Model," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 6(4), pages 375-380, Oct.-Dec..
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
Featured entriesThis author is featured on the following reading lists, publication compilations, Wikipedia, or ReplicationWiki entries:
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, In-Moo Kim should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.