The Euro and the German Veto
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Roland Vaubel, 1976.
"Real exchange-rate changes in the European community: The empirical evidence and its implications for European currency unification,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 112(3), pages 429-470, September.
- Vaubel, Roland, 1976. "Real exchange-rate changes in the European Community: The empirical evidence and its implications for European currency unification," Kiel Working Papers 39, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Vaubel, Roland, 1998. "Europäische Währungsunion: Wer darf an den Euro-Start?," Wirtschaftsdienst – Zeitschrift für Wirtschaftspolitik (1949 - 2007), ZBW – German National Library of Economics / Leibniz Information Centre for Economics, vol. 78(2), pages 85-89.
- Roland Vaubel, 2004. "The Future of the Euro: A Public Choice Approach," Cato Journal, Cato Journal, Cato Institute, vol. 24(1-2), pages 151-161, Spring/Su.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Charles B. Blankart, 2013. "Oil and Vinegar: A Positive Fiscal Theory of the Euro Crisis," CESifo Working Paper Series 4426, CESifo Group Munich.
- Charles B. Blankart, 2013. "Oil and Vinegar: A Positive Fiscal Theory of the Euro Crisis," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 66(4), pages 497-528, November.
More about this item
KeywordsEuro; optimum currency area; European Central Bank (ECB); Economic and Monetary Union (EMU); Federal Reserve System; monetary unification; Europe; United States.;
- B22 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - Macroeconomics
- E42 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Monetary Sytsems; Standards; Regimes; Government and the Monetary System
- E5 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit
- F02 - International Economics - - General - - - International Economic Order and Integration
- F33 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Monetary Arrangements and Institutions
- F41 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Open Economy Macroeconomics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ejw:journl:v:7:y:2010:i:1:p:82-90. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jason Briggeman). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edgmuus.html .