Public transport congestion costs: The case of the Paris subway
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mohring, Herbert, 1972. "Optimization and Scale Economies in Urban Bus Transportation," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 62(4), pages 591-604, September.
- Pierre Kopp & Rémy Prud'Homme, 2010. "The Economics of Urban Tolls: Lessons from the Stockholm Case," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00647669, HAL.
- Armelius, Hanna & Hultkrantz, Lars, 2006.
"The politico-economic link between public transport and road pricing: An ex-ante study of the Stockholm road-pricing trial,"
Elsevier, pages 162-172.
- Hutlkrantz, Lars & Armelius, Hanna, 2005. "The Politico-Economic Link Between Public Transport And Road Pricing: An Ex-Ante Study Of The Stockholm Road-Pricing Trial," Working Papers 2005:8, Örebro University, School of Business.
- Kraus, Marvin, 1991. "Discomfort externalities and marginal cost transit fares," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 249-259, March.
- Pierre Kopp & Remy Prud'Homme, 2010. "The Economics Of Urban Tolls: Lessons From The Stockholm Case," Articles, International Journal of Transport Economics, vol. 37(2).
- repec:hal:journl:hal-00647669 is not listed on IDEAS
- Theodore Tsekeris & Stefan Voß, 2009. "Design and evaluation of road pricing: state-of-the-art and methodological advances," Netnomics, Springer, vol. 10(1), pages 5-52, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kilani, Moez & Proost, Stef & van der Loo, Saskia, 2014.
"Road pricing and public transport pricing reform in Paris: Complements or substitutes?,"
Economics of Transportation,
Elsevier, pages 175-187.
- Moez KILANI & Stefan PROOST & Saskia VAN DER LOO, 2013. "Road pricing and public transport pricing reform in Paris: complements or substitutes?," Working Papers Department of Economics ces13.18, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- repec:eee:juecon:v:101:y:2017:i:c:p:106-122 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hörcher, Daniel & Graham, Daniel J. & Anderson, Richard J., 2017. "Crowding cost estimation with large scale smart card and vehicle location data," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 95(C), pages 105-125.
- de Palma, André & Lindsey, Robin & Monchambert, Guillaume, 2017. "The economics of crowding in rail transit," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, pages 106-122.
- de Palma, André & Kilani, Moez & Proost, Stef, 2015.
"Discomfort in mass transit and its implication for scheduling and pricing,"
Transportation Research Part B: Methodological,
Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 1-18.
- André DE PALMA & Moez KILANI & Stefan PROOST, 2013. "Discomfort in mass transit and its implication for scheduling and pricing," Working Papers Department of Economics ces13.01, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- André De Palma & Moez Kilani & Stef Proost, 2015. "Discomfort in mass transit and its implication for scheduling and pricing," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01311131, HAL.
- André De Palma & Moez Kilani & Stef Proost, 2013. "Discomfort in mass transit and its implication for scheduling and pricing," Working Papers hal-00784303, HAL.
- Haywood, Luke & Koning, Martin, 2015. "The distribution of crowding costs in public transport: New evidence from Paris," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 182-201.
- Cats, Oded & West , Jens & Eliasson, Jonas, 2015. "Appraisal of increased public transport capacity: the case of a new metro line to Nacka, Sweden," Working papers in Transport Economics 2015:2, CTS - Centre for Transport Studies Stockholm (KTH and VTI).
- Cats, Oded & West, Jens & Eliasson, Jonas, 2016. "A dynamic stochastic model for evaluating congestion and crowding effects in transit systems," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 89(C), pages 43-57.
- Luke Haywood & Martin Koning, 2013. "Estimating Crowding Costs in Public Transport," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1293, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- André De Palma & Robin Lindsey & Guillaume Monchambert, 2015. "Optimal fares and capacity decisions for crowded public transport systems," Post-Print hal-01223169, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsCongestion; Public transport; Paris subway; Contingent analysis; Congestion costs;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:trapol:v:21:y:2012:i:c:p:101-109. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/30473/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.