Cycling tolls and optimal number of bus stops: the importance of congestion and crowding
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mohring, Herbert, 1972. "Optimization and Scale Economies in Urban Bus Transportation," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 62(4), pages 591-604, September.
- Ian W. H. Parry & Kenneth A. Small, 2009.
"Should Urban Transit Subsidies Be Reduced?,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 99(3), pages 700-724, June.
- Parry, Ian W.H. & Small, Kenneth, 2007. "Should Urban Transit Subsidies Be Reduced?," Discussion Papers dp-07-38, Resources For the Future.
- Ian W.H. Parry & Kenneth A. Small, 2007. "Should Urban Transit Subsidies Be Reduced?," Working Papers 060723, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- Leonardo J. Basso & Hugo E. Silva, 2014. "Efficiency and Substitutability of Transit Subsidies and Other Urban Transport Policies," American Economic Journal: Economic Policy, American Economic Association, vol. 6(4), pages 1-33, November.
- Kraus, Marvin, 1991. "Discomfort externalities and marginal cost transit fares," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 249-259, March.
- Kilani, Moez & Proost, Stef & van der Loo, Saskia, 2014.
"Road pricing and public transport pricing reform in Paris: Complements or substitutes?,"
Economics of Transportation,
Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 175-187.
- Moez KILANI & Stefan PROOST & Saskia VAN DER LOO, 2013. "Road pricing and public transport pricing reform in Paris: complements or substitutes?," Working Papers Department of Economics ces13.18, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Monchambert, Guillaume & de Palma, André, 2014.
"Public transport reliability and commuter strategy,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 81(C), pages 14-29.
- Guillaume Monchambert & André De Palma, 2014. "Public transport reliability and commuter strategy," Post-Print hal-00827972, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsPublic transport; Cycling; Bus stops; Congestion; Optimal pricing of urban transport;
- R41 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - Transportation: Demand, Supply, and Congestion; Travel Time; Safety and Accidents; Transportation Noise
- R48 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - Government Pricing and Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-09-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-RES-2017-09-03 (Resource Economics)
- NEP-TRE-2017-09-03 (Transport Economics)
- NEP-URE-2017-09-03 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:ctswps:2017_010. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CTS). General contact details of provider: http://www.cts.kth.se/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.