Socially optimal fares and frequencies for urban bus services in small cities
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Pyddoke , Roger & Norheim, Bård & Betanzo , Mari Fossheim, 2017. "A model for strategic planning of sustainable urban transport in Scandinavia: a case study of Uppsala," Working papers in Transport Economics 2017:7, CTS - Centre for Transport Studies Stockholm (KTH and VTI).
- Börjesson, Maria & Fung, Chau Man & Proost, Stef, 2017. "Optimal prices and frequencies for buses in Stockholm," Economics of Transportation, Elsevier, vol. 9(C), pages 20-36.
More about this item
KeywordsPublic transport; bus; demand model; fares; frequencies; supply; optimization; urban; welfare;
- R10 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - General
- R41 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - Transportation: Demand, Supply, and Congestion; Travel Time; Safety and Accidents; Transportation Noise
- R48 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - Government Pricing and Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2018-03-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-TRE-2018-03-05 (Transport Economics)
- NEP-URE-2018-03-05 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:ctswps:2018_001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CTS). General contact details of provider: http://www.cts.kth.se/ .