Pushy Parisian Elbows: Taste for Comfort in Public Transport
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Luke Haywood & Martin Koning, 2012. "Avoir les coudes serrés dans le métro parisien : évaluation contingente du confort des déplacements," Revue d'économie industrielle, De Boeck Université, vol. 0(4), pages 111-144.
References listed on IDEAS
- Brueckner, Jan K. & Selod, Harris, 2006.
"The political economy of urban transport-system choice,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 90(6-7), pages 983-1005, August.
- Brueckner, Jan & Selod, Harris, 2004. "The Political Economy of Urban Transport System Choice," CEPR Discussion Papers 4682, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Mohring, Herbert, 1972. "Optimization and Scale Economies in Urban Bus Transportation," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 62(4), pages 591-604, September.
- Brookshire, David S, et al, 1982. "Valuing Public Goods: A Comparison of Survey and Hedonic Approaches," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 72(1), pages 165-177, March.
- Kraus, Marvin, 2003. "A new look at the two-mode problem," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(3), pages 511-530, November.
- Moez Kilani & Fabien Leurent & André De Palma, 2010. "A Monocentric City With Discrete Transit Stations," Working Papers hal-00488672, HAL.
- Ian W. H. Parry & Margaret Walls & Winston Harrington, 2007. "Automobile Externalities and Policies," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 45(2), pages 373-399, June.
- Theodore Tsekeris & Stefan Voß, 2009. "Design and evaluation of road pricing: state-of-the-art and methodological advances," Netnomics, Springer, vol. 10(1), pages 5-52, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pierre-Alexandre Mahieu & Romain Craste & Bengt Kriström & Pere Riera, 2014. "Non-market valuation in France: An overview of the research activity," Working Papers hal-01087365, HAL.
- de Palma, André & Kilani, Moez & Proost, Stef, 2015.
"Discomfort in mass transit and its implication for scheduling and pricing,"
Transportation Research Part B: Methodological,
Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 1-18.
- André DE PALMA & Moez KILANI & Stefan PROOST, 2013. "Discomfort in mass transit and its implication for scheduling and pricing," Working Papers Department of Economics ces13.01, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- André De Palma & Moez Kilani & Stef Proost, 2015. "Discomfort in mass transit and its implication for scheduling and pricing," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01311131, HAL.
- André De Palma & Moez Kilani & Stef Proost, 2013. "Discomfort in mass transit and its implication for scheduling and pricing," Working Papers hal-00784303, HAL.
- Haywood, Luke & Koning, Martin, 2015. "The distribution of crowding costs in public transport: New evidence from Paris," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 182-201.
- Luke Haywood & Martin Koning, 2013. "Estimating Crowding Costs in Public Transport," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1293, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-11-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-TUR-2011-11-14 (Tourism Economics)
- NEP-URE-2011-11-14 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa11p815. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .