Pushy Parisian Elbows: Taste for Comfort in Public Transport
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Luke Haywood & Martin Koning, 2012. "Avoir les coudes serrés dans le métro parisien : évaluation contingente du confort des déplacements," Revue d'économie industrielle, De Boeck Université, vol. 0(4), pages 111-144.
References listed on IDEAS
- Brueckner, Jan K. & Selod, Harris, 2006.
"The political economy of urban transport-system choice,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 90(6-7), pages 983-1005, August.
- Brueckner, Jan & Selod, Harris, 2004. "The Political Economy of Urban Transport System Choice," CEPR Discussion Papers 4682, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Mohring, Herbert, 1972. "Optimization and Scale Economies in Urban Bus Transportation," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 62(4), pages 591-604, September.
- Brookshire, David S, et al, 1982. "Valuing Public Goods: A Comparison of Survey and Hedonic Approaches," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 72(1), pages 165-177, March.
- Kraus, Marvin, 2003. "A new look at the two-mode problem," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(3), pages 511-530, November.
- Moez Kilani & Fabien Leurent & André De Palma, 2010. "A Monocentric City With Discrete Transit Stations," Working Papers hal-00488672, HAL.
- Ian W. H. Parry & Margaret Walls & Winston Harrington, 2007. "Automobile Externalities and Policies," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 45(2), pages 373-399, June.
- Theodore Tsekeris & Stefan Voß, 2009. "Design and evaluation of road pricing: state-of-the-art and methodological advances," Netnomics, Springer, vol. 10(1), pages 5-52, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pierre-Alexandre Mahieu & Romain Craste & Bengt Kriström & Pere Riera, 2014. "Non-market valuation in France: An overview of the research activity," Working Papers hal-01087365, HAL.
- de Palma, André & Kilani, Moez & Proost, Stef, 2015.
"Discomfort in mass transit and its implication for scheduling and pricing,"
Transportation Research Part B: Methodological,
Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 1-18.
- André DE PALMA & Moez KILANI & Stefan PROOST, 2013. "Discomfort in mass transit and its implication for scheduling and pricing," Working Papers Department of Economics ces13.01, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- André De Palma & Moez Kilani & Stef Proost, 2015. "Discomfort in mass transit and its implication for scheduling and pricing," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01311131, HAL.
- André De Palma & Moez Kilani & Stef Proost, 2013. "Discomfort in mass transit and its implication for scheduling and pricing," Working Papers hal-00784303, HAL.
- Haywood, Luke & Koning, Martin, 2015. "The distribution of crowding costs in public transport: New evidence from Paris," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 182-201.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-11-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-TUR-2011-11-14 (Tourism Economics)
- NEP-URE-2011-11-14 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa11p815. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .