A framework for evaluating the dynamic impacts of a congestion pricing policy for a transportation socioeconomic system
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Vickrey, William S, 1969. "Congestion Theory and Transport Investment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 59(2), pages 251-260, May.
- Stephen Ison & Tom Rye, 2005. "Implementing Road User Charging: The Lessons Learnt from Hong Kong, Cambridge and Central London," Transport Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(4), pages 451-465, October.
- Teodorovic, Dus[caron]an, 1999. "Fuzzy logic systems for transportation engineering: the state of the art," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 337-364, June.
- F. H. Knight, 1924. "Some Fallacies in the Interpretation of Social Cost," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 38(4), pages 582-606.
- Kingham, S. & Dickinson, J. & Copsey, S, 2001. "Travelling to work: will people move out of their cars," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 151-160, April.
- Arnold van Exel, Nicolaas Jacob & Rietveld, Piet, 2010. "Perceptions of public transport travel time and their effect on choice-sets among car drivers," The Journal of Transport and Land Use, Center for Transportation Studies, University of Minnesota, vol. 2(3), pages 75-86.
- Levine, Jonathan & Garb, Yaakov, 2002. "Congestion pricing's conditional promise: promotion of accessibility or mobility?," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 179-188, July.
- Tyrinopoulos, Yannis & Antoniou, Constantinos, 2008. "Public transit user satisfaction: Variability and policy implications," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 260-272, July.
- Golob, Thomas F., 2001. "Joint models of attitudes and behavior in evaluation of the San Diego I-15 congestion pricing project," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 35(6), pages 495-514, July.
- Olszewski, Piotr & Xie, Litian, 2005. "Modelling the effects of road pricing on traffic in Singapore," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 39(7-9), pages 755-772.
- Whitehead, Tim, 2002. "Road user charging and business performance: identifying the processes of economic change," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 221-240, July.
- Handy, Susan & Weston, Lisa & Mokhtarian, Patricia L., 2005. "Driving by choice or necessity?," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 39(2-3), pages 183-203.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:10.2105/ajph.2005.066043_3 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jin Qin & Yuxin He & Linglin Ni, 2014. "Quantitative Efficiency Evaluation Method for Transportation Networks," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(12), pages 1-15, November.
- Pei Liu & Dong Mu & Daqing Gong, 2017. "Eliminating Overload Trucking via a Modal Shift to Achieve Intercity Freight Sustainability: A System Dynamics Approach," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(3), pages 1-24, March.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:10:p:1760-:d:113916 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lewe, J.-H. & Hivin, L.F. & Mavris, D.N., 2014. "A multi-paradigm approach to system dynamics modeling of intercity transportation," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 188-202.
- repec:eee:trapol:v:61:y:2018:i:c:p:36-50 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zhang, Fangni & Yang, Hai & Liu, Wei, 2014. "The Downs–Thomson Paradox with responsive transit service," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 244-263.
- Bar-Yosef, Asaf & Martens, Karel & Benenson, Itzhak, 2013. "A model of the vicious cycle of a bus line," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 37-50.
- Sabounchi, Nasim S. & Triantis, Konstantinos P. & Sarangi, Sudipta & Liu, Shiyong, 2014. "Dynamic simulation modeling and policy analysis of an area-based congestion pricing scheme for a transportation socioeconomic system," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 357-383.
- Xia, Jianhong(Cecilia) & Nesbitt, Joshua & Daley, Rebekah & Najnin, Arfanara & Litman, Todd & Tiwari, Surya Prasad, 2016. "A multi-dimensional view of transport-related social exclusion: A comparative study of Greater Perth and Sydney," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 205-221.
More about this item
KeywordsCongestion pricing System dynamics Social networking Demand and supply dynamics Linguistic variables Traveler perceptions;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transa:v:44:y:2010:i:8:p:596-608. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/547/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.