Older workers' employment in dynamic technology changes
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ann Huff Stevens & Sewin Chan, 1999.
"Employment and Retirement Following a Late-Career Job Loss,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 89(2), pages 211-216, May.
- Sewin Chan & Ann Huff Stevens, 1999. "Employment and Retirement Following a Late Career Job Loss," Departmental Working Papers 199903, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Alicia H. Munnell & Steven A. Sass & Mauricio Soto, 2006. "Employer Attitudes towards Older Workers: Survey Results," Work Opportunity Briefs wob_3, Center for Retirement Research.
- Agell, Jonas & Lommerud, Kjell Erik, 1997. "Minimum wages and the incentives for skill formation," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(1), pages 25-40, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:tefoso:v:128:y:2018:i:c:p:36-45 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:jlabre:v:38:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s12122-017-9247-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Axelrad, Hila & Luski, Israel & Malul, Miki, 2016. "Behavioral biases in the labor market, differences between older and younger individuals," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 23-28.
- Miki, Malul & Yuval, Fany, 2011. "Using education to reduce the wage gap between men and women," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 40(4), pages 412-416, August.
- Miki Malul, 2012. "A Dynamic Brain Drain in Peripheral Regions," ERSA conference papers ersa12p230, European Regional Science Association.
- Miki Malul & Amir Shoham, 2015. "Local country attributes and the emergence of high tech clusters," International Economics and Economic Policy, Springer, vol. 12(4), pages 497-507, October.
- Malul Miki & Rosenboim Mosi & Shavit Tal & Tarba Shlomo Yedidia, 2011.
"The Role of Employment Protection during an Exogenous Shock to an Economy,"
Global Economy Journal,
De Gruyter, vol. 11(2), pages 1-14, July.
- Malul Miki & Rosenboim Mosi & Shavit Tal, 2010. "The Role of Employment Protection During An Exogenous Shock To An Economy," Working Papers 1010, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Department of Economics.
- repec:eee:jebusi:v:67:y:2013:i:c:p:67-76 is not listed on IDEAS
- Carter Thomas J., 2011. "Training and Turnover with Equilibrium Unemployment," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 11(1), pages 1-23, March.
More about this item
KeywordsPublic policy Technological change Labor market Older workers;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:soceco:v:38:y:2009:i:5:p:809-813. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/620175 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.