Occupational Age Structure and Access for Older Workers
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David Neumark, 2008. "The Age Discrimination in Employment Act and the Challenge of Population Aging," NBER Working Papers 14317, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:spr:jlabre:v:38:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s12122-017-9250-y is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eme:ijmpps:ijm-02-2016-0042 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bertschek Irene & Meyer Jenny, 2009.
"Do Older Workers Lower IT-Enabled Productivity?: Firm-Level Evidence from Germany,"
Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik),
De Gruyter, vol. 229(2-3), pages 327-342, April.
- Bertschek, Irene & Meyer, Jenny, 2008. "Do Older Workers Lower IT-Enabled Productivity? Firm-Level Evidence from Germany," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-129, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Irene Bertschek & Jenny Meyer, 2008. "Do Older Workers Lower IT-Enabled Productivity? Firm-Level Evidence from Germany," DRUID Working Papers 08-17, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Mareva Sabatier & Bérangère Legendre, 2017.
"The puzzle of older workers’ employment: distance to retirement and health effects,"
International Journal of Manpower,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 38(1), pages 45-61, April.
- Bérangère Legendre & Mareva Sabatier, 2017. "The puzzle of older workers' employment: Distance to retirement and health effects," Post-Print hal-01522749, HAL.
- Heywood, John S. & Siebert, W. Stanley, 2009. "Understanding the Labour Market for Older Workers: A Survey," IZA Discussion Papers 4033, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- John S. Heywood & Uwe Jirjahn, 2015. "The German Labor Market for Older Workers in Comparative Perspective," Research Papers in Economics 2015-02, University of Trier, Department of Economics.
- Randall Filer & Marjorie Honig, 2005. "Endogenous Pensions and Retirement Behavior," CESifo Working Paper Series 1547, CESifo Group Munich.
- Frosch, Katharina, 2006. "Reemployment rates over the life course: Is there still hope after late career job loss?," Thuenen-Series of Applied Economic Theory 64, University of Rostock, Institute of Economics.
- Wendy A. Stock & Kathleen Beegle, 2004. "Employment Protections for Older Workers: Do Disability Discrimination Laws Matter?," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 22(1), pages 111-126, January.
- Stephan Humpert, 2012. "Age and Gender Differences in Job Opportunities," Working Paper Series in Economics 235, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Neumark, David & Song, Joanne, 2013.
"Do stronger age discrimination laws make Social Security reforms more effective?,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 108(C), pages 1-16.
- David Neumark & Joanne Song, 2011. "Do Stronger Age Discrimination Laws Make Social Security Reforms More Effective?," NBER Working Papers 17467, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Neumark & Joanne Song, 2011. "Do Stronger Age Discrimination Laws Make Social Security Reforms More Effective?," Working Papers wp249, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Klingert, Isabell & Lenhart, Julia & Büschel, Ulrike (Mitarb.) & Daumann, Volker (Mitarb.) & Strien, Karsten (Mitarb.), "undated". "Jobcenter-Strategien zur Arbeitsmarktintegration von Langzeitarbeitslosen," IAB-Forschungsbericht 201703, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- David Neumark & Patrick Button, 2014.
"Did Age Discrimination Protections Help Older Workers Weather the Great Recession?,"
Journal of Policy Analysis and Management,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 33(3), pages 566-601, June.
- David Neumark & Patrick Button, 2013. "Did Age Discrimination Protections Help Older Workers Weather the Great Recession?," Working Papers wp287, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- David Neumark & Patrick Button, 2013. "Did Age Discrimination Protections Help Older Workers Weather the Great Recession?," NBER Working Papers 19216, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Neumark & Joanne Song, 2012. "Barriers to Later Retirement: Increases in the Full Retirement Age, Age Discrimination, and the Physical Challenges of Work," Working Papers wp265, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Jolivet, Annie. & Yi, Sang-hŏn,, 2004. "Employment conditions in an ageing world : meeting the working time challenge," ILO Working Papers 993698633402676, International Labour Organization.
- Nishimura, Yoshinori, 2016. "Did Government Intervention on Firm’s Employment Policies Have an Effect on the Employment of Elderly Workers?," MPRA Paper 73444, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Diarra, Lacina & Dessy, Sylvain, 2018. "Land Tenure Security and Non-Agricultural Sector Employment: Household-level Evidence from Uganda," 2018 Annual Meeting, August 5-7, Washington, D.C. 274240, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Valerija Botric & Iva Tomic, 2016. "Self-employment of the young and the old: exploring effects of the crisis in Croatia," Working Papers 1603, The Institute of Economics, Zagreb.
- Nicole Maestas & Kathleen Mullen & David Powell, 2013. "The Effect of Local Labor Demand Conditions on the Labor Supply Outcomes of Older Americans," Discussion Papers 13-014, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- David Neumark, 2003.
"Age Discrimination Legislation in the United States,"
Contemporary Economic Policy,
Western Economic Association International, vol. 21(3), pages 297-317, July.
- David Neumark, 2001. "Age Discrimination Legislation in the United States," NBER Working Papers 8152, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Morley Gunderson, 2003. "Age Discrimination in Employment in Canada," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 21(3), pages 318-328, July.
- Matthew S. Rutledge & Steven A. Sass & Jorge D. Ramos-Mercado, 2015. "How Does Occupational Access for Older Workers Differ by Education?," Working Papers, Center for Retirement Research at Boston College wp2015-20, Center for Retirement Research.
- John S. Heywood & Uwe Jirjahn, 2016.
"The hiring and employment of older workers in Germany: a comparative perspective
[Die Beschäftigung und Neueinstellung älterer Arbeitnehmer in Deutschland: Eine vergleichende Perspektive]," Journal for Labour Market Research, Springer;Institute for Employment Research/ Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), vol. 49(4), pages 349-366, December.
- Natalya Dygalo, 2007. "On Unemployment Duration and Narrowing Job Opportunities at Older Ages," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 10(21), pages 1-6.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:ilrrev:v:53:y:2000:i:3:p:401-418. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (SAGE Publications). General contact details of provider: http://www.ilr.cornell.edu .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.