Transmission alternatives for offshore electrical power
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- de Alegría, Iñigo Martinez & Andreu, Jon & Martín, José Luis & Ibañez, Pedro & Villate, José Luis & Camblong, Haritza, 2007. "Connection requirements for wind farms: A survey on technical requierements and regulation," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 11(8), pages 1858-1872, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- P R Thies & L Johanning & G H Smith, 2012. "Assessing mechanical loading regimes and fatigue life of marine power cables in marine energy applications," Journal of Risk and Reliability, , vol. 226(1), pages 18-32, February.
- Gomes Relva, Stefania & Oliveira da Silva, Vinícius & Peyerl, Drielli & Veiga Gimenes, André Luiz & Molares Udaeta, Miguel Edgar, 2020. "Regulating the electro-energetic use of natural gas by gas-to-wire offshore technology: Case study from Brazil," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 66(C).
- Beels, Charlotte & Troch, Peter & Kofoed, Jens Peter & Frigaard, Peter & Vindahl Kringelum, Jon & Carsten Kromann, Peter & Heyman Donovan, Martin & De Rouck, Julien & De Backer, Griet, 2011. "A methodology for production and cost assessment of a farm of wave energy converters," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(12), pages 3402-3416.
- Delucchi, Mark A. & Jacobson, Mark Z., 2011. "Providing all global energy with wind, water, and solar power, Part II: Reliability, system and transmission costs, and policies," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 1170-1190, March.
- Blond, S. Le & Bertho, R. & Coury, D.V. & Vieira, J.C.M., 2016. "Design of protection schemes for multi-terminal HVDC systems," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 965-974.
- Ruddy, Jonathan & Meere, Ronan & O’Donnell, Terence, 2016. "Low Frequency AC transmission for offshore wind power: A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 75-86.
- Rouzbehi, Kumars & Candela, J. Ignacio & Gharehpetian, Gevork B. & Harnefors, Lennart & Luna, Alvaro & Rodriguez, Pedro, 2017. "Multiterminal DC grids: Operating analogies to AC power systems," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 886-895.
- Madariaga, A. & de Alegría, I. Martínez & Martín, J.L. & Eguía, P. & Ceballos, S., 2012. "Current facts about offshore wind farms," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(5), pages 3105-3116.
- Rourke, Fergal O. & Boyle, Fergal & Reynolds, Anthony, 2010. "Marine current energy devices: Current status and possible future applications in Ireland," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 1026-1036, April.
- López, Iraide & Andreu, Jon & Ceballos, Salvador & Martínez de Alegría, Iñigo & Kortabarria, Iñigo, 2013. "Review of wave energy technologies and the necessary power-equipment," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 413-434.
- Madariaga, A. & Martín, J.L. & Zamora, I. & Martínez de Alegría, I. & Ceballos, S., 2013. "Technological trends in electric topologies for offshore wind power plants," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 32-44.
- Salari, Mahdi Ebrahimi & Coleman, Joseph & Toal, Daniel, 2019. "Analysis of direct interconnection technique for offshore airborne wind energy systems under normal and fault conditions," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 131(C), pages 284-296.
- Velasco, D. & Trujillo, C.L. & Peña, R.A., 2011. "Power transmission in direct current. Future expectations for Colombia," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 759-765, January.
- Segura, E. & Morales, R. & Somolinos, J.A. & López, A., 2017. "Techno-economic challenges of tidal energy conversion systems: Current status and trends," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 536-550.
- Islam, A.B.M. Saiful & Jameel, Mohammed & Jumaat, Mohd Zamin & Shirazi, S.M. & Salman, Firas A., 2012. "Review of offshore energy in Malaysia and floating Spar platform for sustainable exploration," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(8), pages 6268-6284.
- Möller, Bernd, 2011. "Continuous spatial modelling to analyse planning and economic consequences of offshore wind energy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 511-517, February.
- Orlandini, Valentina & Pierobon, Leonardo & Schløer, Signe & De Pascale, Andrea & Haglind, Fredrik, 2016. "Dynamic performance of a novel offshore power system integrated with a wind farm," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 109(C), pages 236-247.
- Kaiser, Mark J. & Snyder, Brian F., 2013. "Modeling offshore wind installation costs on the U.S. Outer Continental Shelf," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 676-691.
- Domínguez-García, José Luis & Rogers, Daniel J. & Ugalde-Loo, Carlos E. & Liang, Jun & Gomis-Bellmunt, Oriol, 2012. "Effect of non-standard operating frequencies on the economic cost of offshore AC networks," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 267-280.
More about this item
KeywordsHVAC HVDC LCC HVDC VSC Submarine cable Offshore platform Marine power;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:rensus:v:13:y:2009:i:5:p:1027-1038. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600126/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.