Connection requirements for wind farms: A survey on technical requierements and regulation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robles, Eider & Haro-Larrode, Marta & Santos-Mugica, Maider & Etxegarai, Agurtzane & Tedeschi, Elisabetta, 2019. "Comparative analysis of European grid codes relevant to offshore renewable energy installations," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 171-185.
- Purvins, Arturs & Zubaryeva, Alyona & Llorente, Maria & Tzimas, Evangelos & Mercier, Arnaud, 2011. "Challenges and options for a large wind power uptake by the European electricity system," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(5), pages 1461-1469, May.
- de Alegría, Iñigo Martínez & Martín, Jose Luis & Kortabarria, Iñigo & Andreu, Jon & Ereño, Pedro Ibañez, 2009. "Transmission alternatives for offshore electrical power," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 13(5), pages 1027-1038, June.
- Ghasemi, Hosein & Gharehpetian, G.B. & Nabavi-Niaki, Seyed Ali & Aghaei, Jamshid, 2013. "Overview of subsynchronous resonance analysis and control in wind turbines," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 234-243.
- Mohseni, Mansour & Islam, Syed M., 2012. "Review of international grid codes for wind power integration: Diversity, technology and a case for global standard," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(6), pages 3876-3890.
- Slee, Bill, 2015. "Is there a case for community-based equity participation in Scottish on-shore wind energy production? Gaps in evidence and research needs," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 540-549.
- Sandano, Roberto & Farrell, Michael & Basu, Malabika, 2017. "Enhanced master/slave control strategy enabling grid support services and offshore wind power dispatch in a multi-terminal VSC HVDC transmission system," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 113(C), pages 1580-1588.
- Hafiz, Faizal & Abdennour, Adel, 2015. "Optimal use of kinetic energy for the inertial support from variable speed wind turbines," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 629-643.
- Pillai, Jayakrishnan R. & Heussen, Kai & Østergaard, Poul Alberg, 2011. "Comparative analysis of hourly and dynamic power balancing models for validating future energy scenarios," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 3233-3243.
- Loudiyi, Khalid & Berrada, Asmae & Svendsen, Harald G. & Mentesidi, Konstantina, 2018. "Grid code status for wind farms interconnection in Northern Africa and Spain: Descriptions and recommendations for Northern Africa," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 81(P2), pages 2584-2598.
- Moghadasi, Amirhasan & Sarwat, Arif & Guerrero, Josep M., 2016. "A comprehensive review of low-voltage-ride-through methods for fixed-speed wind power generators," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 823-839.
- Eltigani, Dalia & Masri, Syafrudin, 2015. "Challenges of integrating renewable energy sources to smart grids: A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 770-780.
- Fritzsche, Kerstin & Zejli, Driss & Tänzler, Dennis, 2011. "The relevance of global energy governance for Arab countries: The case of Morocco," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(8), pages 4497-4506, August.
- Rodrigues, E.M.G. & Osório, G.J. & Godina, R. & Bizuayehu, A.W. & Lujano-Rojas, J.M. & Catalão, J.P.S., 2016. "Grid code reinforcements for deeper renewable generation in insular energy systems," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 163-177.
- Hafiz, Faizal & Abdennour, Adel, 2016. "An adaptive neuro-fuzzy inertia controller for variable-speed wind turbines," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 92(C), pages 136-146.
- Tascikaraoglu, A. & Uzunoglu, M. & Vural, B. & Erdinc, O., 2011. "Power quality assessment of wind turbines and comparison with conventional legal regulations: A case study in Turkey," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(5), pages 1864-1872, May.
- Zhang, Sufang & Li, Xingmei, 2012. "Large scale wind power integration in China: Analysis from a policy perspective," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 1110-1115.
More about this item
KeywordsWind farm Voltage control Reactive power control Frequency control Fault ride-through Grid code;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:rensus:v:11:y:2007:i:8:p:1858-1872. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600126/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.