Comparative analysis of European grid codes relevant to offshore renewable energy installations
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lisboa, Rodrigo C. & Teixeira, Paulo R.F. & Torres, Fernando R. & Didier, Eric, 2018. "Numerical evaluation of the power output of an oscillating water column wave energy converter installed in the southern Brazilian coast," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 162(C), pages 1115-1124.
- Zhang, Xiantao & Tian, Xinliang & Xiao, Longfei & Li, Xin & Chen, Lifen, 2018. "Application of an adaptive bistable power capture mechanism to a point absorber wave energy converter," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 228(C), pages 450-467.
- Díaz-González, Francisco & Hau, Melanie & Sumper, Andreas & Gomis-Bellmunt, Oriol, 2014. "Participation of wind power plants in system frequency control: Review of grid code requirements and control methods," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 551-564.
- Mohseni, Mansour & Islam, Syed M., 2012. "Review of international grid codes for wind power integration: Diversity, technology and a case for global standard," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(6), pages 3876-3890.
- Wang, Liguo & Isberg, Jan & Tedeschi, Elisabetta, 2018. "Review of control strategies for wave energy conversion systems and their validation: the wave-to-wire approach," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 81(P1), pages 366-379.
- Mérigaud, Alexis & Ringwood, John V., 2016. "Condition-based maintenance methods for marine renewable energy," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 53-78.
- Rodrigues, E.M.G. & Osório, G.J. & Godina, R. & Bizuayehu, A.W. & Lujano-Rojas, J.M. & Catalão, J.P.S., 2016. "Grid code reinforcements for deeper renewable generation in insular energy systems," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 163-177.
- de Alegría, Iñigo Martinez & Andreu, Jon & Martín, José Luis & Ibañez, Pedro & Villate, José Luis & Camblong, Haritza, 2007. "Connection requirements for wind farms: A survey on technical requierements and regulation," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 11(8), pages 1858-1872, October.
- Georgilakis, Pavlos S., 2008. "Technical challenges associated with the integration of wind power into power systems," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 852-863, April.
- Kofoed, Jens Peter & Frigaard, Peter & Friis-Madsen, Erik & Sørensen, Hans Chr., 2006. "Prototype testing of the wave energy converter wave dragon," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 181-189.
- Gunn, Kester & Stock-Williams, Clym, 2012. "Quantifying the global wave power resource," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 296-304.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marcin Pilarczyk & Bohdan Węglowski & Lars O. Nord, 2019. "A Comprehensive Thermal and Structural Transient Analysis of a Boiler’s Steam Outlet Header by Means of a Dedicated Algorithm and FEM Simulation," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(1), pages 1-1, December.
- Alexis B. Rey-Boué & N. F. Guerrero-Rodríguez & Johannes Stöckl & Thomas I. Strasser, 2019. "Modeling and Design of the Vector Control for a Three-Phase Single-Stage Grid-Connected PV System with LVRT Capability according to the Spanish Grid Code," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(15), pages 1-1, July.
More about this item
KeywordsMarine energy; Grid Codes; Active and reactive power control; Voltage; Frequency regulation; Wave; Tidal; Offshore wind;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:rensus:v:102:y:2019:i:c:p:171-185. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600126/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.