A comprehensive review of low-voltage-ride-through methods for fixed-speed wind power generators
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Justo, Jackson John & Mwasilu, Francis & Jung, Jin-Woo, 2015. "Doubly-fed induction generator based wind turbines: A comprehensive review of fault ride-through strategies," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 447-467.
- Etxegarai, Agurtzane & Eguia, Pablo & Torres, Esther & Iturregi, Araitz & Valverde, Victor, 2015. "Review of grid connection requirements for generation assets in weak power grids," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 1501-1514.
- Mohseni, Mansour & Islam, Syed M., 2012. "Review of international grid codes for wind power integration: Diversity, technology and a case for global standard," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(6), pages 3876-3890.
- Kyaw, Min Min & Ramachandaramurthy, V.K., 2011. "Fault ride through and voltage regulation for grid connected wind turbine," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 206-215.
- Nasiri, M. & Milimonfared, J. & Fathi, S.H., 2015. "A review of low-voltage ride-through enhancement methods for permanent magnet synchronous generator based wind turbines," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 399-415.
- Hossain, M.J. & Pota, H.R. & Ramos, R.A., 2011. "Robust STATCOM control for the stabilisation of fixed-speed wind turbines during low voltages," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(11), pages 2897-2905.
- de Alegría, Iñigo Martinez & Andreu, Jon & Martín, José Luis & Ibañez, Pedro & Villate, José Luis & Camblong, Haritza, 2007. "Connection requirements for wind farms: A survey on technical requierements and regulation," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 11(8), pages 1858-1872, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Niancheng Zhou & Jiafang Wu & Qianggang Wang, 2018. "Three-Phase Short-Circuit Current Calculation of Power Systems with High Penetration of VSC-Based Renewable Energy," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(3), pages 1-25, March.
- Honrubia-Escribano, A. & Gómez-Lázaro, E. & Fortmann, J. & Sørensen, P. & Martin-Martinez, S., 2018. "Generic dynamic wind turbine models for power system stability analysis: A comprehensive review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 81(P2), pages 1939-1952.
- Wajahat Ullah Khan Tareen & Muhammad Aamir & Saad Mekhilef & Mutsuo Nakaoka & Mehdi Seyedmahmoudian & Ben Horan & Mudasir Ahmed Memon & Nauman Anwar Baig, 2018. "Mitigation of Power Quality Issues Due to High Penetration of Renewable Energy Sources in Electric Grid Systems Using Three-Phase APF/STATCOM Technologies: A Review," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(6), pages 1-41, June.
- Tareen, Wajahat Ullah & Mekhilef, Saad & Seyedmahmoudian, Mehdi & Horan, Ben, 2017. "Active power filter (APF) for mitigation of power quality issues in grid integration of wind and photovoltaic energy conversion system," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 635-655.
- Moghadasi, Amirhasan & Sarwat, Arif & Guerrero, Josep M., 2016. "Multiobjective optimization in combinatorial wind farms system integration and resistive SFCL using analytical hierarchy process," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 366-382.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic feasibility; Fixed-speed induction generators (FSIGs); Low voltage ride-through (LVRT); Wind turbines (WTs);
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:rensus:v:55:y:2016:i:c:p:823-839. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600126/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.