Challenges of integrating renewable energy sources to smart grids: A review
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hansen, Anca D. & Michalke, Gabriele, 2007. "Fault ride-through capability of DFIG wind turbines," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 32(9), pages 1594-1610.
- Hansen, Anca D. & Sørensen, Poul & Iov, Florin & Blaabjerg, Frede, 2006. "Centralised power control of wind farm with doubly fed induction generators," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 31(7), pages 935-951.
- Fernández, R.D. & Battaiotto, P.E. & Mantz, R.J., 2008. "Wind farm non-linear control for damping electromechanical oscillations of power systems," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 33(10), pages 2258-2265.
- Mohseni, Mansour & Islam, Syed M., 2012. "Review of international grid codes for wind power integration: Diversity, technology and a case for global standard," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(6), pages 3876-3890.
- Domínguez-García, José Luis & Gomis-Bellmunt, Oriol & Bianchi, Fernando D. & Sumper, Andreas, 2012. "Power oscillation damping supported by wind power: A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(7), pages 4994-5006.
- Jun Kim & Sung Ha, 2012. "Advanced workforce management for effective customer services," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 46(6), pages 1715-1726, October.
- Shah, Rakibuzzaman & Mithulananthan, N. & Bansal, R.C., 2012. "Damping performance analysis of battery energy storage system, ultracapacitor and shunt capacitor with large-scale photovoltaic plants," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 235-244.
- de Alegría, Iñigo Martinez & Andreu, Jon & Martín, José Luis & Ibañez, Pedro & Villate, José Luis & Camblong, Haritza, 2007. "Connection requirements for wind farms: A survey on technical requierements and regulation," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 11(8), pages 1858-1872, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mahmud, Khizir & Town, Graham E. & Morsalin, Sayidul & Hossain, M.J., 2018. "Integration of electric vehicles and management in the internet of energy," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 82(P3), pages 4179-4203.
- Shaukat, N. & Khan, B. & Ali, S.M. & Mehmood, C.A. & Khan, J. & Farid, U. & Majid, M. & Anwar, S.M. & Jawad, M. & Ullah, Z., 2018. "A survey on electric vehicle transportation within smart grid system," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 81(P1), pages 1329-1349.
- Sultana, W. Razia & Sahoo, Sarat Kumar & Sukchai, Sukruedee & Yamuna, S. & Venkatesh, D., 2017. "A review on state of art development of model predictive control for renewable energy applications," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 391-406.
- Manditereza, Patrick Tendayi & Bansal, Ramesh, 2016. "Renewable distributed generation: The hidden challenges – A review from the protection perspective," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 1457-1465.
- Moretti, M. & Djomo, S. Njakou & Azadi, H. & May, K. & De Vos, K. & Van Passel, S. & Witters, N., 2017. "A systematic review of environmental and economic impacts of smart grids," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 68(P2), pages 888-898.
- Ellabban, Omar & Abu-Rub, Haitham, 2016. "Smart grid customers' acceptance and engagement: An overview," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 1285-1298.
- Mahmud, Nasif & Zahedi, A., 2016. "Review of control strategies for voltage regulation of the smart distribution network with high penetration of renewable distributed generation," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 582-595.
- Bey, M. & Hamidat, A. & Benyoucef, B. & Nacer, T., 2016. "Viability study of the use of grid connected photovoltaic system in agriculture: Case of Algerian dairy farms," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 333-345.
- Mahmud, Khizir & Khan, Behram & Ravishankar, Jayashri & Ahmadi, Abdollah & Siano, Pierluigi, 2020. "An internet of energy framework with distributed energy resources, prosumers and small-scale virtual power plants: An overview," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 127(C).
- Colak, Ilhami & Sagiroglu, Seref & Fulli, Gianluca & Yesilbudak, Mehmet & Covrig, Catalin-Felix, 2016. "A survey on the critical issues in smart grid technologies," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 396-405.
- Gulin, Marko & Pavlović, Tomislav & Vašak, Mario, 2016. "Photovoltaic panel and array static models for power production prediction: Integration of manufacturers’ and on-line data," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 97(C), pages 399-413.
- Yu, L. & Li, Y.P. & Huang, G.H., 2019. "Planning municipal-scale mixed energy system for stimulating renewable energy under multiple uncertainties - The City of Qingdao in Shandong Province, China," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 166(C), pages 1120-1133.
- Fang, Xinli & Yang, Qiang & Dong, Wei, 2018. "Fuzzy decision based energy dispatch in offshore industrial microgrid with desalination process and multi-type DGs," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 148(C), pages 744-755.
- Vural, Ahmet Mete, 2016. "Contribution of high voltage direct current transmission systems to inter-area oscillation damping: A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 892-915.
- Hafeznia, Hamed & Aslani, Alireza & Anwar, Sohail & Yousefjamali, Mahdis, 2017. "Analysis of the effectiveness of national renewable energy policies: A case of photovoltaic policies," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 79(C), pages 669-680.
More about this item
KeywordsGrid codes; Inter-area oscillations damping; Low-voltage ride-through; Phasor measurement unit; Photovoltaic power; Renewable energy integration; Wind power;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:rensus:v:52:y:2015:i:c:p:770-780. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600126/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.