Unemployment and increasing private returns to human capital
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Harris, John R & Todaro, Michael P, 1970. "Migration, Unemployment & Development: A Two-Sector Analysis," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 60(1), pages 126-42, March.
- Assar Lindbeck & Dennis J. Snower, 1989. "The Insider-Outsider Theory of Employment and Unemployment," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 026262074x, June.
- Richard Layard & Stephen Nickell, 1992.
"Unemployment in the OECD Countries,"
CEP Discussion Papers
dp0081, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Saint-Paul, Gilles, 1997.
"The role of rents to human capital in economic development,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 229-249, August.
- Saint-Paul, G., 1994. "The Role of Rents to Human Capital in Economic Development," DELTA Working Papers 94-01, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Saint-Paul, Gilles, 1994. "The Role of Rents to Human Capital in Economic Development," CEPR Discussion Papers 923, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- repec:oup:qjecon:v:108:y:1993:i:3:p:619-52 is not listed on IDEAS
- Durlauf, S.N., 1993.
"Spillovers, Stratification, and Inequality,"
9327, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Juhn, Chinhui & Murphy, Kevin M & Pierce, Brooks, 1993. "Wage Inequality and the Rise in Returns to Skill," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 101(3), pages 410-42, June.
- Shapiro, Carl & Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1984. "Equilibrium Unemployment as a Worker Discipline Device," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 74(3), pages 433-44, June.
- repec:oup:restud:v:60:y:1993:i:1:p:35-52 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:oup:qjecon:v:108:y:1993:i:3:p:551-75 is not listed on IDEAS
- Saint-Paul, G., 1992.
"Are the Unemployed Unemployable,"
DELTA Working Papers
92-04, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Saint-Paul, Gilles, 1994. "Unemployment and Increasing Returns to Human Capital," CEPR Discussion Papers 921, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- repec:oup:qjecon:v:107:y:1992:i:4:p:1371-91 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:oup:qjecon:v:111:y:1996:i:1:p:135-64 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:oup:restud:v:61:y:1994:i:3:p:417-34 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:oup:restud:v:60:y:1993:i:4:p:755-76 is not listed on IDEAS
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:pubeco:v:61:y:1996:i:1:p:1-20. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.