Unemployment and Increasing Returns to Human Capital
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anders Stenberg & Magnus Wikstrom, 2004.
"Higher Education and the Determination of Aggregate Male Employment by Age,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(1), pages 87-101.
- Stenberg, Anders & Wikström, Magnus, 2000. "Higher Education and the Determination of Aggregate Male Employment by Age," Umeå Economic Studies 520, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Luigi Bonatti, 1999. "Growth, real interest, employment and wage determination," Department of Economics Working Papers 9907, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Saint-Paul, Gilles, 1996. "Unemployment and increasing private returns to human capital," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 1-20, July.
More about this item
KeywordsEducation; Multiple Equilbria; Unemployment; Wage Rigidity;
- E24 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Employment; Unemployment; Wages; Intergenerational Income Distribution; Aggregate Human Capital; Aggregate Labor Productivity
- I2 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:921. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .