Real Wages, Skill Mismatch and Unemployment Persistence
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Barro, Robert J, 1974. "Are Government Bonds Net Wealth?," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(6), pages 1095-1117, Nov.-Dec..
- Oded Galor & Joseph Zeira, 1993. "Income Distribution and Macroeconomics," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 60(1), pages 35-52.
- Roberto Perotti, 1993. "Political Equilibrium, Income Distribution, and Growth," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 60(4), pages 755-776.
- Paul A. Samuelson, 1958. "An Exact Consumption-Loan Model of Interest with or without the Social Contrivance of Money," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 66, pages 467-467.
- Rao Aiyagari, S., 1989.
"Equilibrium existence in an overlapping generations model with altruistic preferences,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 130-152, February.
- S. Rao Aiyagari, 1987. "Equilibrium existence in an overlapping generations model with altruistic preferences," Working Papers 356, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Michel, Philippe, 1990. "Some Clarifications on the Transversality Condition," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 58(3), pages 705-723, May.
- Laitner, John, 1992. "Random earnings differences, lifetime liquidity constraints, and altruistic intergenerational transfers," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 135-170, December.
- Altig, David & Davis, Steven J, 1992.
"The Timing of Intergenerational Transfers, Tax Policy, and Aggregate Savings,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 82(5), pages 1199-1220, December.
- David E. Altig & Steven J. Davis, 1989. "The timing of intergenerational transfers, tax policy, and aggregate savings," Working Paper 8917, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- David Altig & Steve J. Davis, 1991. "The Timing of Intergenerational Transfers, Tax Policy, and Aggregate Savings," NBER Working Papers 3753, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Arrondel, L. & Masson, A. & Pestieau, P., 1996.
"Bequest and inheritance: empirical issues and France-U.S. comparison,"
DELTA Working Papers
96-19, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Arrondel, L. & Masson, A. & Pestieau, P., 1997. "Bequests and inheritance: empirical issues and France-U.S. comparison," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1274, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Galor, Oded, 1986. "Time preference and international labor migration," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 1-20, February.
- Haltiwanger, John & Waldman, Michael, 1993. "The role of altruism in economic interaction," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 1-15, May.
- Olivier Jean Blanchard & Stanley Fischer, 1989. "Lectures on Macroeconomics," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262022834, January.
- Wolff, Edward N, 1996. "International Comparisons of Wealth Inequality," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 42(4), pages 433-451, December.
- Muller, Walter III & Woodford, Michael, 1988. "Determinacy of equilibrium in stationary economies with both finite and infinite lived consumers," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 255-290, December.
- Weil, Philippe, 1987. "Love thy children : Reflections on the Barro debt neutrality theorem," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 377-391, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/1646 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:30:y:2010:i:1:p:374-382 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cockx, Bart & Van der Linden, Bruno & Karaa, Adel, 1998.
"Active Labour Market Policies and Job Tenure,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 50(4), pages 685-708, October.
- Cockx, Bart & Van der Linden, Bruno & Karaa, Adel, 1996. "Active labour market policies and job tenure," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 1996026, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Éric Heyer & Xavier Timbeau, 2000. "35 heures : réduction réduite," Revue de l'OFCE, Programme National Persée, vol. 74(1), pages 53-95.
- Falk, Martin & Koebel, Bertrand M., 1997. "The Demand of Heterogeneous Labour in Germany," ZEW Discussion Papers 97-28, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Nicolas CARNOT & Alain QUINET, 2003. "Enrichissement de la croissance en emploi et productivité," Discussion Papers (REL - Recherches Economiques de Louvain) 2003014, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Jürgen Wiemers, 2010. "A Comment on "The consequences of the minimum wage when other wages are bargained over"," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 30(1), pages 374-382.
- de la Croix, David, 1994. " Wage Interdependence through Decentralized Bargaining," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 8(4), pages 371-403, December.
- Nicolas Carnot & Alain Quinet, 2003. "Enrichissement de la croissance en emploi et productivité," Recherches économiques de Louvain, De Boeck Université, vol. 69(1), pages 97-118.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cor:louvco:1994050. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alain GILLIS). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/coreebe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.