Introducing new futures contracts: reinforcement versus cannibalism
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Gemmill, Gordon, 1994. "Margins and the safety of clearing houses," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(5), pages 979-996, October.
- Cuny, Charles J, 1993. "The Role of Liquidity in Futures Market Innovations," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 6(1), pages 57-78.
- Anderson, Ronald W & Danthine, Jean-Pierre, 1980. " Hedging and Joint Production: Theory and Illustrations," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 35(2), pages 487-498, May.
- Merton, Robert C., 1995.
"Financial innovation and the management and regulation of financial institutions,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 19(3-4), pages 461-481, June.
- Robert C. Merton, 1995. "Financial Innovation and the Management and Regulation of Financial Institutions," NBER Working Papers 5096, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kilcollin, T. Eric & Frankel, Michael E. S., 1993. "Futures and options markets: Their new role in Eastern Europe," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(5), pages 869-881, September.
- Tashjian Elizabeth & Weissman Maayana, 1995. "Advantages to Competing with Yourself: Why an Exchange Might Design Futures Contracts with Correlated Payoffs," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 133-157, April.
- Ederington, Louis H, 1979. "The Hedging Performance of the New Futures Markets," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 34(1), pages 157-170, March.
- Rolfo, Jacques, 1980. "Optimal Hedging under Price and Quantity Uncertainty: The Case of a Cocoa Producer," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 88(1), pages 100-116, February.
- Chang, Carolyn W & Chang, Jack S K & Fang, Hsing, 1996. "Optimal Futures Hedge with Marketing-to-Market and Stochastic Interest Rates," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 19(3), pages 309-326, Fall.
- Anderson, Ronald W & Danthine, Jean-Pierre, 1981. "Cross Hedging," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 89(6), pages 1182-1196, December.
- Pulley, Lawrence B., 1981. "A General Mean-Variance Approximation to Expected Utility for Short Holding Periods," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 16(03), pages 361-373, September.
- Lapan, Harvey E. & Moschini, GianCarlo, 1994.
"Futures Hedging Under Price, Basis and Production Risk,"
Staff General Research Papers Archive
10041, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Harvey Lapan & Giancarlo Moschini, 1994. "Futures Hedging Under Price, Basis, and Production Risk," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 76(3), pages 465-477.
- Zilcha, Itzhak & Broll, Udo, 1992. "Optimal hedging by firms with multiple sources of risky revenues," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 39(4), pages 473-477, August.
- Bigelow, John Payne, 1993. "Consistency of mean-variance analysis and expected utility analysis : A complete characterization," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 187-192.
- Robert Ferguson & Dean Leistikow, 1998. "Are regression approach futures hedge ratios stationary?," Journal of Futures Markets, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(7), pages 851-866, October.
- Goldberg, Lawrence G. & Hachey, George Jr., 1992. "Price volatility and margin requirements in foreign exchange futures markets," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 328-339, August.
- Johnston, Elizabeth Tashjian & McConnell, John J, 1989. "Requiem for a Market: An Analysis of the Rise and Fall of a Financial Futures Contract," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 2(1), pages 1-23.
- Tew, Bernard V & Reid, Donald W & Witt, Craig A, 1991. "The Opportunity Cost of a Mean-Variance Efficient Choice," The Financial Review, Eastern Finance Association, vol. 26(1), pages 31-43, February.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jimfin:v:20:y:2001:i:5:p:659-675. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.