Dynamic Hedging in Incomplete Markets: A Simple Solution
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Suleyman Basak & Georgy Chabakauri, 2012. "Dynamic Hedging in Incomplete Markets: A Simple Solution," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 25(6), pages 1845-1896.
- Georgy chabakauri & Suleyman Basak, 2009. "Dynamic Hedging in Incomplete Markets: A Simple Solution," 2009 Meeting Papers 594, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Suleyman Basak & Georgy Chabakauri, 2011. "Dynamic Hedging in Incomplete Markets: A Simple Solution," FMG Discussion Papers dp680, Financial Markets Group.
References listed on IDEAS
- Branger, Nicole & Schlag, Christian, 2008.
"Can Tests Based on Option Hedging Errors Correctly Identify Volatility Risk Premia?,"
Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 43(04), pages 1055-1090, December.
- Nicole Branger & Christian Schlag, 2008. "Can Tests Based on Option Hedging Errors Correctly Identify Volatility Risk Premia?," Working Paper Series: Finance and Accounting 136, Department of Finance, Goethe University Frankfurt am Main.
- GEORGE W. EVANS & BRUCE McGOUGH, 2007.
"Optimal Constrained Interest-Rate Rules,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 39(6), pages 1335-1356, September.
- Bruce McGough & George Evans, 2004. "Optimal Constrained Interest Rate Rules," Computing in Economics and Finance 2004 134, Society for Computational Economics.
- George W. Evans & Bruce McGough, 2005. "Optimal Constrained Interest-rate Rules," University of Oregon Economics Department Working Papers 2005-9, University of Oregon Economics Department, revised 31 May 2006.
- Avinash K. Dixit & Robert S. Pindyck, 1994. "Investment under Uncertainty," Economics Books, Princeton University Press, edition 1, number 5474.
- Jérôme B. Detemple & René Garcia & Marcel Rindisbacher, 2003. "A Monte Carlo Method for Optimal Portfolios," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 58(1), pages 401-446, February.
- Anderson, Ronald W & Danthine, Jean-Pierre, 1981. "Cross Hedging," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 89(6), pages 1182-1196, December.
- Bekaert, Geert & Harvey, Campbell R, 1995. " Time-Varying World Market Integration," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 50(2), pages 403-444, June.
- Andrea Buraschi & Paolo Porchia & Fabio Trojani, 2010. "Correlation Risk and Optimal Portfolio Choice," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 65(1), pages 393-420, February.
- Anderson, Ronald W & Danthine, Jean-Pierre, 1980. " Hedging and Joint Production: Theory and Illustrations," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 35(2), pages 487-498, May.
- Danthine, Jean-Pierre, 1987. "Introduction," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 31(1-2), pages 221-225.
- Bossaerts, Peter & Hillion, Pierre, 1997. "Local parametric analysis of hedging in discrete time," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 81(1), pages 243-272, November.
- Joost Driessen & Pascal J. Maenhout & Grigory Vilkov, 2009. "The Price of Correlation Risk: Evidence from Equity Options," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 64(3), pages 1377-1406, June.
- Jaksa Cvitanic & Fernando Zapatero, 2004. "Introduction to the Economics and Mathematics of Financial Markets," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262532654, January.
- Ronald W. Anderson & Jean-Pierre Danthine, 1983. "The Time Pattern of Hedging and the Volatility of Futures Prices," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 50(2), pages 249-266.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Badescu, Alexandru & Elliott, Robert J. & Ortega, Juan-Pablo, 2014. "Quadratic hedging schemes for non-Gaussian GARCH models," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 13-32.
- Suleyman Basak & Georgy Chabakauri, 2010. "Dynamic Mean-Variance Asset Allocation," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 23(8), pages 2970-3016, August.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:268:y:2018:i:2:p:582-595 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lioui, Abraham, 2013. "Time consistent vs. time inconsistent dynamic asset allocation: Some utility cost calculations for mean variance preferences," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 1066-1096.
- Ankirchner, Stefan & Schneider, Judith C. & Schweizer, Nikolaus, 2014. "Cross-hedging minimum return guarantees: Basis and liquidity risks," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 93-109.
- Alexandru Badescu & Robert J. Elliott & Juan-Pablo Ortega, 2012. "Quadratic hedging schemes for non-Gaussian GARCH models," Papers 1209.5976, arXiv.org, revised Dec 2013.
More about this item
Keywordsbenchmarking; correlation risk; derivatives; discrete hedging; hedging; incomplete markets; minimum-variance criterion; Poisson jumps; risk management; time-consistency;
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:8402. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.