Optimal hedging and equilibrium in a dynamic futures market
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wojakowski, Rafał M., 2012. "How should firms selectively hedge? Resolving the selective hedging puzzle," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 560-569.
- Shiller, Robert J., 1999.
"Social security and institutions for intergenerational, intragenerational, and international risk-sharing,"
Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 165-204, June.
- Robert J. Shiller, 1998. "Social Security and Institutions for Intergenerational, Intragenerational and International Risk Sharing," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1185, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Robert J. Shiller, 1998. "Social Security and Institutions for Intergenerational, Intragenerational, and International Risk Sharing," NBER Working Papers 6641, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert J. Shiller, 1998. "Social Security and Institutions for Intergenerational, Intragenerational, and International Risk Sharing," JCPR Working Papers 43, Northwestern University/University of Chicago Joint Center for Poverty Research.
- Lagerkvist, Carl Johan & Gregory, Mark & Olson, Kent D., 2003. "Enhancing The Competitiveness And Risk-Efficiency Of Farm Assets Through Holding Farm/Financial Asset And Off-Farm Income Portfolios," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 22125, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Abraham Lioui & Patrice Poncet, 2000. "The Minimum Variance Hedge Ratio Under Stochastic Interest Rates," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 46(5), pages 658-668, May.
- repec:sbe:breart:v:26:y:2006:i:2:a:1579 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lioui, Abraham & Poncet, Patrice, 2001. "On optimal portfolio choice under stochastic interest rates," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 25(11), pages 1841-1865, November.
- Mellios, Constantin & Six, Pierre & Lai, Anh Ngoc, 2016.
"Dynamic speculation and hedging in commodity futures markets with a stochastic convenience yield,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 250(2), pages 493-504.
- Constantin Mellios & Pierre Six & Anh Ngoc Lai, 2016. "Dynamic speculation and hedging in commodity futures markets with a stochastic convenience yield," Post-Print halshs-01244560, HAL.
- Lioui, Abraham & Eldor, Rafael, 1998. "Optimal spreading when spreading is optimal," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 277-301, September.
- Ohashi, Kazuhiko, 1997. "Optimal Futures Innovation in a Dynamic Economy: The Discrete-Time Case," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 74(2), pages 448-465, June.
- Vadhindran K. Rao, 2011. "Multiperiod Hedging using Futures: Mean Reversion and the Optimal Hedging Path," Journal of Risk and Financial Management, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(1), pages 1-29, December.
- Christensen, Peter Ove & Larsen, Kasper & Munk, Claus, 2012. "Equilibrium in securities markets with heterogeneous investors and unspanned income risk," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 147(3), pages 1035-1063.
- Lioui, Abraham & Poncet, Patrice, 1996. "Optimal hedging in a dynamic futures market with a nonnegativity constraint on wealth," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 20(6-7), pages 1101-1113.
- Drummond, Paulo, 1997. "Infrequent large nominal devaluations and their impact on the futures prices for freingn exchange in Brazil," Revista Brasileira de Economia - RBE, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil), vol. 51(2), April.
- Svensson, L.E.O., 1988.
"Portfolio Choice And Asset Pricing With Nontraded Assets,"
417, Stockholm - International Economic Studies.
- Lars E.O. Svensson, 1988. "Portfolio Choice and Asset Pricing With Nontraded Assets," NBER Working Papers 2774, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bertsimas, Dimitris. & Kogan, Leonid, 1974- & Lo, Andrew W., 1997. "Pricing and hedging derivative securities in incomplete markets : an e-arbitrage approach," Working papers WP 3973-97., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Lioui, Abraham, 1999. "Spreading currency forwards: why and how?," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 305-317, February.
- Lioui, Abraham & Poncet, Patrice, 2002. "Optimal currency risk hedging," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 241-264, April.
- Henderson, Vicky, 2005. "Explicit solutions to an optimal portfolio choice problem with stochastic income," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 29(7), pages 1237-1266, July.
- Vicente, L.A.B.G. & Cerezetti, F.V. & De Faria, S.R. & Iwashita, T. & Pereira, O.R., 2015. "Managing risk in multi-asset class, multimarket central counterparties: The CORE approach," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 119-130.
- Henderson, Vicky & Hobson, David G., 2002. "Real options with constant relative risk aversion," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 329-355, December.
- Dimitris Bertsimas & Leonid Kogan & Andrew W. Lo, 1997. "Pricing and Hedging Derivative Securities in Incomplete Markets: An E-Aritrage Model," NBER Working Papers 6250, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:dyncon:v:14:y:1990:i:1:p:21-33. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jedc .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.