Incomplete Markets and Financial Instability. The Role of Information
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Vlieghe, Gertjan W, 2007.
"Imperfect credit markets: implications for monetary policy,"
12957, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vlieghe, Gertjan, 2010. "Imperfect credit markets: implications for monetary policy," Bank of England working papers 385, Bank of England.
- Victoria Saporta, 1997. "Which Inter-dealer Market Prevails? An analysis of inter-dealer trading in opaque markets," Bank of England working papers 59, Bank of England.
- Tan, Kang Yong & Tanaka, Misa, 2008. "International monetary co-operation in a world of imperfect information," Bank of England working papers 344, Bank of England.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Magdalena, RADULESCU, 2014. "Reforming The European Financial And Banking Architecture In The Crisis Context. The Banking Union Concept," Management Strategies Journal, Constantin Brancoveanu University, vol. 26(4), pages 291-298.
More about this item
Keywordsfinancial instability; imperfect markets; incomplete markets; imperfect information; monetary policy; financial markets;
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
- G14 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Information and Market Efficiency; Event Studies; Insider Trading
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- G23 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Non-bank Financial Institutions; Financial Instruments; Institutional Investors
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pet:annals:v:12:y:2012:i:1:p:141-150. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Imola Driga). General contact details of provider: http://www.upet.ro/ .