The Impact of UK Macroeconomic Announcements on the Market for Gilts
In: Market Liquidity: Research Findings and Selected Policy Implications
No abstract is available for this item.
|This chapter was published in: ||This item is provided by Bank for International Settlements in its series CGFS Papers chapters with number
11-10.||Handle:|| RePEc:bis:biscgc:11-10||Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Centralbahnplatz 2, CH - 4002 Basel|
Phone: (41) 61 - 280 80 80
Fax: (41) 61 - 280 91 00
Web page: http://www.bis.org/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Lyons, Richard K., 1997. "A simultaneous trade model of the foreign exchange hot potato," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(3-4), pages 275-298, May.
- Ederington, Louis H & Lee, Jae Ha, 1993. " How Markets Process Information: News Releases and Volatility," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 48(4), pages 1161-1191, September.
- Michael J. Fleming, 1997. "The round-the-clock market for U.S. Treasury securities," Economic Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue Jul, pages 9-32.
- Lyons, Richard K., 1996. "Optimal Transparency in a Dealer Market with an Application to Foreign Exchange," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 225-254, July.
- Vitale, Paolo, 1998. "Two months in the life of several gilt-edged market makers on the London Stock Exchange," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 8(3-4), pages 299-324, December.
- Pierluigi Balduzzi & Edwin J. Elton & T. Clifton Green, 1996.
"Economic News and the Yield Curve: Evidence From the U.S. Treasury Market,"
New York University, Leonard N. Stern School Finance Department Working Paper Seires
96-13, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business-.
- Pierluigi Balduzzi & Edwin J. Elton & T. Clifton Green, 1997. "Economic News and the Yield Curve: Evidence from the U.S. Treasury Market," New York University, Leonard N. Stern School Finance Department Working Paper Seires 98-005, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business-.
- James Proudman, 1995. "The Microstructure of the UK gilt market," Bank of England working papers 38, Bank of England.
- Michael J. Fleming & Eli M. Remolona, 1999. "Price Formation and Liquidity in the U.S. Treasury Market: The Response to Public Information," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 54(5), pages 1901-1915, October.
- Ederington, Louis H. & Lee, Jae Ha, 1995. "The Short-Run Dynamics of the Price Adjustment to New Information," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 30(01), pages 117-134, March.
- Antonio Scalia, 1998. "Periodic Information Asymmetry and Intraday Market Behaviour: An Empirical Analysis," Review of Finance, European Finance Association, vol. 1(3), pages 307-335.
- Vogler, Karl-Hubert, 1997. "Risk allocation and inter-dealer trading," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 41(8), pages 1615-1634, August.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bis:biscgc:11-10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Beslmeisl)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.