Hedging in incomplete markets with HARA utility
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Merton, Robert C., 1971.
"Optimum consumption and portfolio rules in a continuous-time model,"
Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 373-413, December.
- R. C. Merton, 1970. "Optimum Consumption and Portfolio Rules in a Continuous-time Model," Working papers 58, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Darrell Duffie & Thaleia Zariphopoulou, 1993. "Optimal Investment With Undiversifiable Income Risk," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 3(2), pages 135-148, April.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Regis Houssou & Olivier Besson, 2010. "Indifference of Defaultable Bonds with Stochastic Intensity models," Papers 1003.4118, arXiv.org.
- L. A. Bordag & I. P. Yamshchikov & D. Zhelezov, 2015. "Portfolio optimization in the case of an asset with a given liquidation time distribution," Post-Print hal-01186961, HAL.
- Shican Liu & Yanli Zhou & Benchawan Wiwatanapataphee & Yonghong Wu & Xiangyu Ge, 2018. "The Study of Utility Valuation of Single-Name Credit Derivatives with the Fast-Scale Stochastic Volatility Correction," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 10(4), pages 1-21, March.
- Ljudmila A. Bordag & Ivan P. Yamshchikov & Dmitry Zhelezov, 2014. "Portfolio optimization in the case of an asset with a given liquidation time distribution," Papers 1407.3154, arXiv.org.
- Milevsky, Moshe A. & Young, Virginia R., 2007. "Annuitization and asset allocation," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 31(9), pages 3138-3177, September.
- Suresh M. Sundaresan, 2000. "Continuous‐Time Methods in Finance: A Review and an Assessment," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 55(4), pages 1569-1622, August.
- Zhiping Chen & Liyuan Wang & Ping Chen & Haixiang Yao, 2019. "Continuous-Time Mean–Variance Optimization For Defined Contribution Pension Funds With Regime-Switching," International Journal of Theoretical and Applied Finance (IJTAF), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 22(06), pages 1-33, September.
- Farhi, Emmanuel & Panageas, Stavros, 2007. "Saving and investing for early retirement: A theoretical analysis," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 83(1), pages 87-121, January.
- Adriana Ocejo, 2018. "Explicit solutions to utility maximization problems in a regime-switching market model via Laplace transforms," Papers 1804.08442, arXiv.org.
- Wiebke Wittmüß, 2006. "Robust Optimization of Consumption with Random Endowment," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2006-063, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Ljudmila A. Bordag & Ivan P. Yamshchikov, 2015. "Optimization problem for a portfolio with an illiquid asset: Lie group analysis," Papers 1512.06295, arXiv.org.
- Henderson, Vicky, 2005. "Explicit solutions to an optimal portfolio choice problem with stochastic income," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 29(7), pages 1237-1266, July.
- Claus Munk, 1997. "Optimal Consumption/Investment Policies with Undiversifiable Income Risk and Borrowing Constraints," Finance 9712003, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kebareng I. Moalosi-Court & Edward M. Lungu & Elias R. Offen, 2019. "Company stock rewards on the evaluation of investor’s remuneration package with stochastic income," International Journal of Financial Engineering (IJFE), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 6(02), pages 1-16, June.
- Munk, Claus, 2000. "Optimal consumption/investment policies with undiversifiable income risk and liquidity constraints," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 24(9), pages 1315-1343, August.
- Auffret, Philippe, 2001. "An alternative unifying measure of welfare gains from risk-sharing," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2676, The World Bank.
- Sanchez-Romero, Miguel, 2006. "“Demand for Private Annuities and Social Security: Consequences to Individual Wealth”," Working Papers in Economic Theory 2006/07, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid (Spain), Department of Economic Analysis (Economic Theory and Economic History).
- Andreas Fagereng & Luigi Guiso & Davide Malacrino & Luigi Pistaferri, 2020.
"Heterogeneity and Persistence in Returns to Wealth,"
Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 88(1), pages 115-170, January.
- Andreas Fagereng & Luigi Guiso & Davide Malacrino & Luigi Pistaferri, 2016. "Heterogeneity and Persistence in Returns to Wealth," EIEF Working Papers Series 1615, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised Nov 2016.
- Andreas Fagereng & Luigi Guiso & Luigi Pistaferri & Davide Malacrino, 2019. "Heterogeneity and persistence in returns to wealth," Discussion Papers 912, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Mr. Davide Malacrino & Andreas Fagereng & Luigi Guiso & Luigi Pistaferri, 2018. "Heterogeneity and Persistence in Returns to Wealth," IMF Working Papers 2018/171, International Monetary Fund.
- Andreas Fagereng & Luigi Guiso & Davide Malacrino & Luigi Pistaferri, 2018. "Heterogeneity and Persistence in Returns to Wealth," CESifo Working Paper Series 7107, CESifo.
- Fagereng, Andreas & Guiso, Luigi & Malacrino, Davide & Pistaferri, Luigi, 2016. "Heterogeneity and Persistence in Returns to Wealth," CEPR Discussion Papers 11635, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Andreas Fagereng & Luigi Guiso & Davide Malacrino & Luigi Pistaferri, 2016. "Heterogeneity and Persistence in Returns to Wealth," NBER Working Papers 22822, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Luca Di Persio & Luca Prezioso & Kai Wallbaum, 2019. "Closed-End Formula for options linked to Target Volatility Strategies," Papers 1902.08821, arXiv.org.
- John H. Cochrane, 1999. "New facts in finance," Economic Perspectives, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, vol. 23(Q III), pages 36-58.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:dyncon:v:21:y:1997:i:4-5:p:753-782. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jedc .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Catherine Liu (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jedc .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.