Optimal Investment With Undiversifiable Income Risk
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vila, Jean-Luc & Zariphopoulou, Thaleia, 1997. "Optimal Consumption and Portfolio Choice with Borrowing Constraints," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 77(2), pages 402-431, December.
- Bayraktar, Erhan & Young, Virginia R., 2007.
"Minimizing the probability of lifetime ruin under borrowing constraints,"
Insurance: Mathematics and Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 196-221, July.
- Erhan Bayraktar & Virginia R. Young, 2007. "Minimizing the Probability of Lifetime Ruin under Borrowing Constraints," Papers math/0703850, arXiv.org.
- Duffie, Darrell & Fleming, Wendell & Soner, H. Mete & Zariphopoulou, Thaleia, 1997. "Hedging in incomplete markets with HARA utility," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 21(4-5), pages 753-782, May.
- Erhan Bayraktar & Virginia Young, 2011.
"Proving regularity of the minimal probability of ruin via a game of stopping and control,"
Finance and Stochastics,
Springer, vol. 15(4), pages 785-818, December.
- Erhan Bayraktar & Virginia R. Young, 2007. "Proving Regularity of the Minimal Probability of Ruin via a Game of Stopping and Control," Papers 0704.2244, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2010.
- Munk, Claus, 2000. "Optimal consumption/investment policies with undiversifiable income risk and liquidity constraints," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 24(9), pages 1315-1343, August.
- Fehle, Frank, 2004. "A note on transaction costs and the existence of derivatives markets," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 63-70.
- Morten Tolver Kronborg, 2014. "Optimal Consumption and Investment with Labor Income and European/American Capital Guarantee," Risks, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 2(2), pages 1-24, May.
- Milevsky, Moshe A. & Young, Virginia R., 2007. "Annuitization and asset allocation," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 31(9), pages 3138-3177, September.
- Ljudmila A. Bordag & Ivan P. Yamshchikov, 2015. "Optimization problem for a portfolio with an illiquid asset: Lie group analysis," Papers 1512.06295, arXiv.org.
- Regis Houssou & Olivier Besson, 2010. "Indifference of Defaultable Bonds with Stochastic Intensity models," Papers 1003.4118, arXiv.org.
- Henderson, Vicky, 2005. "Explicit solutions to an optimal portfolio choice problem with stochastic income," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 29(7), pages 1237-1266, July.
- Claus Munk, 1997. "Optimal Consumption/Investment Policies with Undiversifiable Income Risk and Borrowing Constraints," Finance 9712003, EconWPA.
- Wiebke Wittmüß, 2006. "Robust Optimization of Consumption with Random Endowment," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2006-063, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- L. A. Bordag & I. P. Yamshchikov & D. Zhelezov, 2015. "Portfolio optimization in the case of an asset with a given liquidation time distribution," Post-Print hal-01186961, HAL.
- Suresh M. Sundaresan, 2000. "Continuous-Time Methods in Finance: A Review and an Assessment," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 55(4), pages 1569-1622, August.
- Luigi Guiso & Tullio Jappelli, 1998.
"Background Uncertainty and the Demand for Insurance Against Insurable Risks,"
The Geneva Risk and Insurance Review,
Palgrave Macmillan;International Association for the Study of Insurance Economics (The Geneva Association), vol. 23(1), pages 7-27, June.
- Guiso, Luigi & Jappelli, Tullio, 1996. "Background Uncertainty and the Demand for Insurance Against Insurable Risks," CEPR Discussion Papers 1423, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Guiso, L. & Jappelli, T., 1996. "Background UNcertainty and the Demand for Insurance Against Insurable Risks," Papers 284, Banca Italia - Servizio di Studi.
- Luigi Guiso & Tullio Jappelli, 1998. "Background Uuncertainty and the Demand for Insurance against Insurable Risks," CSEF Working Papers 02, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Moshe A. Milevsky & Virginia R. Young, 2015. "Annuitization and asset allocation," Papers 1506.05990, arXiv.org.
- Farhi, Emmanuel & Panageas, Stavros, 2007. "Saving and investing for early retirement: A theoretical analysis," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 83(1), pages 87-121, January.
- Moawia, Alghalith, 2010. "Forward dynamic utilities: a new model and new results," MPRA Paper 21074, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ljudmila A. Bordag & Ivan P. Yamshchikov & Dmitry Zhelezov, 2014. "Portfolio optimization in the case of an asset with a given liquidation time distribution," Papers 1407.3154, arXiv.org.
- Bacinello, Anna Rita, 2000. "Valuation of contingent-claims characterising particular pension schemes," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 177-188, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:mathfi:v:3:y:1993:i:2:p:135-148. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0960-1627 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.