Non-Traded Asset Valuation with Portfolio Constraints: A Binomial Approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jennifer Carpenter, 1997. "The Optimal Dynamic Investment Policy for a Fund Manager Compensated with an Incentive Fee," New York University, Leonard N. Stern School Finance Department Working Paper Seires 97-11, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business-.
- Merton, Robert C., 1971.
"Optimum consumption and portfolio rules in a continuous-time model,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 373-413, December.
- R. C. Merton, 1970. "Optimum Consumption and Portfolio Rules in a Continuous-time Model," Working papers 58, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Carpenter, Jennifer N., 1998.
"The exercise and valuation of executive stock options,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 127-158, May.
- Jennifer Carpenter, 1997. "The Exercise and Valuation of Executive Stock Options," New York University, Leonard N. Stern School Finance Department Working Paper Seires 97-10, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business-.
- Robert C. Merton, 2005. "Theory of rational option pricing," World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Theory Of Valuation, chapter 8, pages 229-288 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Merton, Robert C, 1969. "Lifetime Portfolio Selection under Uncertainty: The Continuous-Time Case," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 51(3), pages 247-257, August.
- He, Hua, 1990.
"Convergence from Discrete- to Continuous-Time Contingent Claims Prices,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 3(4), pages 523-546.
- Hua He., 1990. "Convergence from Discrete to Continuous Time Contingent Claims Prices," Research Program in Finance Working Papers RPF-199, University of California at Berkeley.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alfredo IbÃ¡Ã±ez, 2005. "Option-Pricing in Incomplete Markets: The Hedging Portfolio plus a Risk Premium-Based Recursive Approach," Computing in Economics and Finance 2005 216, Society for Computational Economics.
- Hall, Brian J. & Murphy, Kevin J., 2002. "Stock options for undiversified executives," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 3-42, February.
- Tung-Hsiao Yang & Don M. Chance, 2014. "The Price-Taker Effect On The Valuation Of Executive Stock Options," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 37(1), pages 27-54, February.
- Rubtsov, Alexey, 2016. "Model misspecification and pricing of illiquid claims," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 18(C), pages 242-249.
- Vicky Henderson & Kamil Klad'ivko & Michael Monoyios, 2017. "Executive stock option exercise with full and partial information on a drift change point," Papers 1709.10141, arXiv.org.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/13098 is not listed on IDEAS
- Miao, Jianjun & Wang, Neng, 2007.
"Investment, consumption, and hedging under incomplete markets,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 86(3), pages 608-642, December.
- Junjian Miao & Neng Wang, 2005. "Investment, Consumption and Hedging under Incomplete Markets," Boston University - Department of Economics - Macroeconomics Working Papers Series WP2005-011, Boston University - Department of Economics, revised Sep 2006.
- Jianjun Miao & Neng Wang, 2006. "Investment, Consumption, and Hedging under Incomplete Markets," CEMA Working Papers 459, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Jianjun Miao & Neng Wang, 2006. "Investment, consumption and hedging under incomplete markets," 2006 Meeting Papers 289, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Jianjun Miao & Neng Wang, 2007. "Investment, Consumption, and Hedging under Incomplete Markets," NBER Working Papers 13250, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrew Ang & Nicolas P.B. Bollen, 2010.
"Locked Up by a Lockup: Valuing Liquidity as a Real Option,"
Financial Management Association International, vol. 39(3), pages 1069-1096, September.
- Andrew Ang & Nicolas P.B. Bollen, 2010. "Locked Up by a Lockup: Valuing Liquidity as a Real Option," NBER Working Papers 15937, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kimura, Toshikazu, 2010. "Valuing executive stock options: A quadratic approximation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 207(3), pages 1368-1379, December.
- Wei Xiong & Ronnie Sircar, 2004. "Evaluating Incentive Options," Econometric Society 2004 North American Winter Meetings 253, Econometric Society.
- Mark Broadie & Jerome B. Detemple, 2004. "ANNIVERSARY ARTICLE: Option Pricing: Valuation Models and Applications," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 50(9), pages 1145-1177, September.
- Darsinos, T. & Satchell, S.E., 2002. "On the Valuation of Warrants and Executive Stock Options: Pricing Formulae for Firms with Multiple Warrants/Executive Options," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0218, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Zvi Bodie & Jérôme Detemple & Marcel Rindisbacher, 2009. "Life-Cycle Finance and the Design of Pension Plans," Annual Review of Financial Economics, Annual Reviews, vol. 1(1), pages 249-286, November.
- J. Scheinkman & C. Rogers L., 2003. "Optimal Exercise of American Claims When," Princeton Economic Theory Working Papers 77e0e688f3178298289e06d42, David K. Levine.
- Brian J. Hall & Thomas A. Knox, 2002. "Managing Option Fragility," NBER Working Papers 9059, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hamza Bahaji, 2011. "Incentives from stock option grants: a behavioral approach," Post-Print halshs-00681611, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsAmerican options; executive compensation options; optimal exercise time; portfolio constraints; non-traded asset; private valuation; certainty-equivalent; liquidity; risk aversion; Options américaines; options de compensation de dirigeants; temps d'exercice optimal; contraintes de portefeuille; actif non-marchand; valeur privée; équivalent certain; liquidité; aversion au risque;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-1999-05-17 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cir:cirwor:99s-08. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ciranca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.