A General Mean-Variance Approximation to Expected Utility for Short Holding Periods
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 16 (1981)
Issue (Month): 03 (September)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Cambridge University Press, UPH, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 8BS UK|
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JFQ
- Eric Jondeau & Michael Rockinger, 2006.
"Optimal Portfolio Allocation under Higher Moments,"
European Financial Management,
European Financial Management Association, vol. 12(1), pages 29-55.
- Jondeau, E. & Rockinger, M., 2004. "Optimal Portfolio Allocation Under Higher Moments," Working papers 108, Banque de France.
- António Alberto Santos & Ana Margarida Monteiro & Rui Pascoal, 2014. "Portfolio Choice under Parameter Uncertainty: Bayesian Analysis and Robust Optimization Comparison," GEMF Working Papers 2014-25, GEMF, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra.
- Erwin Bulte & Joost Pennings, 1997. "A Note on Overfishing, Fishing Rights and Futures Markets," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 4(4), pages 327-335, December.
- Bulte, E.H. & Pennings, J.M.E., 1997. "A note on overfishing, fishing rights and futures markets," Other publications TiSEM 9df090ff-33bd-4f48-a782-9, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Estada, Javier, 2003. "Mean-semivariance behavior: An alternative behavioral model," IESE Research Papers D/492, IESE Business School.
- Joost M.E. Pennings & Raymond M. Leuthold, 1999. "Futures Exchange Innovations: Reinforcement versus Cannibalism," Finance 9905003, EconWPA.
- David Johnstone, 2002. "Behavioral and Prescriptive Explanations of a Reverse Sunk Cost Effect," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 53(3), pages 209-242, November.
- Michael W. Brandt & Amit Goyal & Pedro Santa-Clara & Jonathan R. Stroud, 2005. "A Simulation Approach to Dynamic Portfolio Choice with an Application to Learning About Return Predictability," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 18(3), pages 831-873.
- Michael W. Brandt & Amit Goyal & Pedro Santa-Clara & Jonathan Storud, 2004. "A Simulation Approach to Dynamic Portfolio Choice with an Application to Learning About Return Predictability," NBER Working Papers 10934, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Joseph R. Blasi & Douglas L. Kruse & Harry M. Markowitz, 2010. "Risk and Lack of Diversification under Employee Ownership and Shared Capitalism," NBER Chapters, in: Shared Capitalism at Work: Employee Ownership, Profit and Gain Sharing, and Broad-based Stock Options, pages 105-136 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Joseph R. Blasi & Douglas L. Kruse & Harry M. Markowitz, 2008. "Risk and Lack of Diversification under Employee Ownership and Shared Capitalism," NBER Working Papers 14229, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Levy, Moshe & Ritov, Yaacov, 2001. "Portfolio Optimization with Many Assets: The Importance of Short-Selling," University of California at Los Angeles, Anderson Graduate School of Management qt41x4t67m, Anderson Graduate School of Management, UCLA.
- Guo, Xu & Lien, Donald & Wong, Wing-Keung, 2015. "Good Approximation of Exponential Utility Function for Optimal Futures Hedging," MPRA Paper 66841, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pennings, Joost M. E. & M. Leuthold, Raymond, 2001. "Introducing new futures contracts: reinforcement versus cannibalism," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 659-675, October.
- David Moreno & Paulina Marco & Ignacio Olmeda, 2005. "Risk forecasting models and optimal portfolio selection," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(11), pages 1267-1281.
- Gabriel Frahm, 2015. "A theoretical foundation of portfolio resampling," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 79(1), pages 107-132, July.
- Gourieroux, C. & Jouneau, F., 1999. "Econometrics of efficient fitted portfolios," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 87-118, January.
- Jack Meyer & Robert H. Rasche, 1989. "Kolmogorov-Smirnov Tests For Distribution Function Similarity With Applications To Portfolios of Common Stock," NBER Technical Working Papers 0076, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jfinqa:v:16:y:1981:i:03:p:361-373_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed