Hedging Cash Flows from Commodity Processing
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Purcell, Wayne D. & Riffe, Don A., 1980. "The Impact Of Selected Hedging Strategies On The Cash Flow Position Of Cattle Feeders," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 12(1), pages 1-9, July.
- Robert J. Myers & Stanley R. Thompson, 1989. "Generalized Optimal Hedge Ratio Estimation," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 71(4), pages 858-868.
- Anderson, Ronald W & Danthine, Jean-Pierre, 1981. "Cross Hedging," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 89(6), pages 1182-1196, December.
- Rahman, Shaikh Mahfuzur & Turner, Steven C. & Costa, Ecio de Farias, 2001.
"Cross-Hedging Cottonseed Meal,"
Journal of Agribusiness, Agricultural Economics Association of Georgia, vol. 19(2), pages 1-9.
- Rahman, Shaikh Mahfuzur & Turner, Steven C. & Costa, Ecio de Farias, 2000. "Cross-Hedging Cottonseed Meal," 2000 Annual meeting, July 30-August 2, Tampa, FL 21769, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Rahman, Shaikh Mahfuzur & Turner, Steven C. & Costa, Ecio de Farias, 2000. "Cross-Hedging Cottonseed Meal," Faculty Series 16707, University of Georgia, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Purcell, Wayne D. & Riffe, Don A., 1980. "The Impact of Selected Hedging Strategies on the Cash Flow Position of Cattle Feeders," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 12(1), pages 85-93, July.
- Anderson, Ronald W & Danthine, Jean-Pierre, 1980. "Hedging and Joint Production: Theory and Illustrations," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 35(2), pages 487-498, May.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ncrfiv:19046. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dauiuus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.