Homelessness and food insecurity
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Early, Dirk W., 1999. "A Microeconomic Analysis of Homelessness: An Empirical Investigation Using Choice-Based Sampling," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(4), pages 312-327, December.
- Jensen, Helen H., 2002.
"Food Insecurity and the Food Stamp Program,"
Staff General Research Papers
10161, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Newman, Sandra & Harkness, Joseph, 2000. "Assisted Housing and the Educational Attainment of Children," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(1-2), pages 40-63, March.
- John M. Quigley & Steven Raphael & Eugene Smolensky, 2001.
"Homeless In America, Homeless In California,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 83(1), pages 37-51, February.
- Quigley, John M. & Raphael, Steven & Smolensky, Eugene, 2002. "Homeless in America, Homeless in California," Berkeley Program on Housing and Urban Policy, Working Paper Series qt4v61c0ws, Berkeley Program on Housing and Urban Policy.
- Mallar, Charles D, 1977. "The Estimation of Simultaneous Probability Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 45(7), pages 1717-22, October.
- Craig Gundersen & Victor Oliveira, 2001. "The Food Stamp Program and Food Insufficiency," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 83(4), pages 875-887.
- Sandra J. Newman & Joseph M. Harkness, 2002. "The long-term effects of public housing on self-sufficiency," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 21(1), pages 21-43.
- Dirk W. Early, 1998. "The role of subsidized housing in reducing homelessness: An empirical investigation using micro-data," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(4), pages 687-696.
- J. Currie & A. Yelowitz, .
"Are Public Housing Projects Good For Kids?,"
Institute for Research on Poverty Discussion Papers
1152-97, University of Wisconsin Institute for Research on Poverty.
- Robert F. Schoeni & Paul Koegel, 1998. "Economic Resources Of The Homeless: Evidence From Los Angeles," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 16(3), pages 295-308, 07.
- Cragg, Michael & O'Flaherty, Brendan, 1999. "Do Homeless Shelter Conditions Determine Shelter Population? The Case of the Dinkins Deluge," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 377-415, November.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jhouse:v:12:y:2003:i:3:p:250-272. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.