Homelessness and food insecurity
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dirk W. Early, 1998. "The role of subsidized housing in reducing homelessness: An empirical investigation using micro-data," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(4), pages 687-696.
- John M. Quigley & Steven Raphael & Eugene Smolensky, 2001.
"Homeless In America, Homeless In California,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 83(1), pages 37-51, February.
- Quigley, John M. & Raphael, Steven & Smolensky, Eugene, 2002. "Homeless in America, Homeless in California," Berkeley Program on Housing and Urban Policy, Working Paper Series qt4v61c0ws, Berkeley Program on Housing and Urban Policy.
- Sandra J. Newman & Joseph M. Harkness, 2002. "The long-term effects of public housing on self-sufficiency," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 21(1), pages 21-43.
- Helen H. Jensen, 2002. "Food Insecurity and the Food Stamp Program," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 84(5), pages 1215-1228.
- Currie, Janet & Yelowitz, Aaron, 2000.
"Are public housing projects good for kids?,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 75(1), pages 99-124, January.
- J. Currie & A. Yelowitz, "undated". "Are Public Housing Projects Good For Kids?," Institute for Research on Poverty Discussion Papers 1152-97, University of Wisconsin Institute for Research on Poverty.
- Janet Currie & Aaron Yelowitz, 1997. "Are Public Housing Projects Good for Kids?," NBER Working Papers 6305, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1997:87:2:241-248_5 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1992:82:11:1547-1550_7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Early, Dirk W., 1999. "A Microeconomic Analysis of Homelessness: An Empirical Investigation Using Choice-Based Sampling," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(4), pages 312-327, December.
- Craig Gundersen & Victor Oliveira, 2001. "The Food Stamp Program and Food Insufficiency," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 83(4), pages 875-887.
- Newman, Sandra & Harkness, Joseph, 2000. "Assisted Housing and the Educational Attainment of Children," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(1-2), pages 40-63, March.
- Robert F. Schoeni & Paul Koegel, 1998. "Economic Resources Of The Homeless: Evidence From Los Angeles," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 16(3), pages 295-308, July.
- Mallar, Charles D, 1977. "The Estimation of Simultaneous Probability Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 45(7), pages 1717-1722, October.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1997:87:2:249-255_7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cragg, Michael & O'Flaherty, Brendan, 1999. "Do Homeless Shelter Conditions Determine Shelter Population? The Case of the Dinkins Deluge," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 377-415, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Craig Gundersen & Brent Kreider, 2008.
"Food Stamps and Food Insecurity: What Can Be Learned in the Presence of Nonclassical Measurement Error?,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 43(2), pages 352-382.
- Gundersen, Craig & Kreider, Brent, 2006. "Food Stamps and Food Insecurity: What Can Be Learned in the Presence of Non-Classical Measurement Error?," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12690, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Noonan, Kelly & Corman, Hope & Reichman, Nancy E., 2016. "Effects of maternal depression on family food insecurity," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 22(C), pages 201-215.
- repec:kap:reveho:v:16:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s11150-016-9335-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Gundersen, Craig & Kreider, Brent, 2009.
"Bounding the effects of food insecurity on children's health outcomes,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 28(5), pages 971-983, September.
- Gundersen, Craig & Kreider, Brent, 2008. "Bounding the Effects of Food Insecurity on Children's Health Outcomes," Staff General Research Papers Archive 13008, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Deokrye Baek, 2013. "The Effect of Public Transportation Accessibility on Food Insecurity," Departmental Working Papers 2013-02, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- Dharmasena, Senarath & Bessler, David A. & Capps, Oral, 2016. "Food environment in the United States as a complex economic system," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 163-175.
- Herault, Nicolas & Ribar, David C., 2017.
"Food insecurity and homelessness in the Journeys Home survey,"
Journal of Housing Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 52-66.
- Herault, Nicolas & Moschion, Julie & Ribar, David C., 2016. "Food Insecurity and Homelessness in the Journeys Home Survey," 2016 Conference (60th), February 2-5, 2016, Canberra, Australia 235586, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Nicolas Herault & David C. Ribar, 2016. "Food Insecurity and Homelessness in the Journeys Home Survey," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2016n15, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Kelly Noonan & Hope Corman & Nancy E. Reichman, 2014. "Effects of Maternal Depression on Family Food Insecurity," NBER Working Papers 20113, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Craig Gundersen & David Ribar, 2011.
"Food Insecurity And Insufficiency At Low Levels Of Food Expenditures,"
Review of Income and Wealth,
International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 57(4), pages 704-726, December.
- Gundersen, Craig & Ribar, David C., 2005. "Food Insecurity and Insufficiency at Low Levels of Food Expenditures," IZA Discussion Papers 1594, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gundersen, Craig & Jolliffe, Dean & Tiehen, Laura, 2009. "The challenge of program evaluation: When increasing program participation decreases the relative well-being of participants," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 367-376, August.
- Dutta, Indranil & Gundersen, Craig & Pattanaik, Prasanta K., 2006. "Measures of Food Insecurity at the Household Level," WIDER Working Paper Series 095, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Craig Gundersen, 2008. "Measuring the extent, depth, and severity of food insecurity: an application to American Indians in the USA," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 21(1), pages 191-215, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jhouse:v:12:y:2003:i:3:p:250-272. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622881 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.