Measures of Food Insecurity at the Household Level
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2006|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Katajanokanlaituri 6B, 00160 Helsinki|
Web page: http://www.wider.unu.edu/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kakwani, Nanak, 1993. "Statistical Inference in the Measurement of Poverty," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 75(4), pages 632-39, November.
- Nord, Mark & Andrews, Margaret S. & Carlson, Steven, 2002. "Household Food Security In The United States, 2001," Food Assistance and Nutrition Research Reports 33865, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Osberg, L & Xu, K, 1997.
"International Comparisons of Poverty Intensity : Index Decomposition and Bootstrap Inference,"
Department of Economics at Dalhousie University working papers archive
97-03, Dalhousie, Department of Economics.
- Lars Osberg & Kuan Xu, 2000. "International Comparisons of Poverty Intensity: Index Decomposition and Bootstrap Inference," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 35(1), pages 51-81.
- Coppola, Michela & Vecchi, Giovanni, 2004.
"Nutrition and growth in Italy, 1861-1911 what macroeconomic data hide,"
IFCS - Working Papers in Economic History.WH
wh043101, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Instituto Figuerola.
- Vecchi, Giovanni & Coppola, Michela, 2006. "Nutrition and growth in Italy, 1861-1911: What macroeconomic data hide," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 438-464, July.
- Nord, Mark & Andrews, Margaret S. & Carlson, Steven, 2003. "Household Food Security In The United States, 2002," Food Assistance and Nutrition Research Reports 33857, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Gundersen, Craig & Weinreb, Linda & Wehler, Cheryl & Hosmer, David, 2003. "Homelessness and food insecurity," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 250-272, September.
- Sen, Amartya K, 1976. "Poverty: An Ordinal Approach to Measurement," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 44(2), pages 219-31, March.
- Zheng, Buhong, 1997. " Aggregate Poverty Measures," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 11(2), pages 123-62, June.
- Ribar, David C. & Hamrick, Karen S., 2003. "Dynamics Of Poverty And Food Sufficiency," Food Assistance and Nutrition Research Reports 33851, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Anand, S. & Harris, C., 1989. "Food And Standard Of Living: An Analysis Based On Sri Lanka Data," Economics Series Working Papers 9984, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unu:wpaper:rp2006-95. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bruck Tadesse)The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Bruck Tadesse to update the entry or send us the correct email address
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.