Measures of Food Insecurity at the Household Level
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2006|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Web page: http://www.wider.unu.edu/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Osberg, L & Xu, K, 1997.
"International Comparisons of Poverty Intensity : Index Decomposition and Bootstrap Inference,"
Department of Economics at Dalhousie University working papers archive
97-03, Dalhousie, Department of Economics.
- Lars Osberg & Kuan Xu, 2000. "International Comparisons of Poverty Intensity: Index Decomposition and Bootstrap Inference," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 35(1), pages 51-81.
- Vecchi, Giovanni & Coppola, Michela, 2006.
"Nutrition and growth in Italy, 1861-1911: What macroeconomic data hide,"
Explorations in Economic History,
Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 438-464, July.
- Giovanni Vecchi & Michela Coppola, 2004. "Nutrition And Growth In Italy, 1861-1911 What Macroeconomic Data Hide," Working Papers in Economic History wh043101, Universidad Carlos III, Instituto Figuerola de Historia y Ciencias Sociales.
- Ribar, David C. & Hamrick, Karen S., 2003. "Dynamics Of Poverty And Food Sufficiency," Food Assistance and Nutrition Research Reports 33851, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Nord, Mark & Andrews, Margaret S. & Carlson, Steven, 2002. "Household Food Security In The United States, 2001," Food Assistance and Nutrition Research Reports 33865, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Anand, S. & Harris, C., 1989. "Food And Standard Of Living: An Analysis Based On Sri Lanka Data," Economics Series Working Papers 9984, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Nord, Mark & Andrews, Margaret S. & Carlson, Steven, 2003. "Household Food Security In The United States, 2002," Food Assistance and Nutrition Research Reports 33857, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Sen, Amartya K, 1976. "Poverty: An Ordinal Approach to Measurement," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 44(2), pages 219-31, March.
- Kakwani, Nanak, 1993. "Statistical Inference in the Measurement of Poverty," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 75(4), pages 632-39, November.
- Gundersen, Craig & Weinreb, Linda & Wehler, Cheryl & Hosmer, David, 2003. "Homelessness and food insecurity," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 250-272, September.
- Zheng, Buhong, 1997. " Aggregate Poverty Measures," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 11(2), pages 123-62, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unu:wpaper:rp2006-95. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bruck Tadesse)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.