Household Food Security In The United States, 2002
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nord, Mark & Andrews, Margaret S. & Carlson, Steven, 2002. "Household Food Security In The United States, 2001," Food Assistance and Nutrition Research Reports 33865, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Craig Gundersen & Victor Oliveira, 2001. "The Food Stamp Program and Food Insufficiency," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 83(4), pages 875-887.
- repec:mpr:mprres:2415 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Barbara Devaney & Myoung Kim & Alicia Carriquiry & Gabriel Camano-Garcia, 2005. "Assessing the Nutrient Intakes of Vulnerable Subgroups," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 7bec830f54a04b0491011e3ba, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Mark Evan Edwards & Bruce Weber & Stephanie Bernell, 2007. "Identifying Factors that Influence State-specific Hunger Rates in the U.S.: A Simple Analytic Method for Understanding a Persistent Problem," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 81(3), pages 579-595, May.
- Dubois, Lise & Farmer, Anna & Girard, Manon & Porcherie, Marion, 2006. "Family food insufficiency is related to overweight among preschoolers'," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 63(6), pages 1503-1516, September.
- Yu, ManSoo & Lombe, Margaret & Nebbitt, Von E., 2010. "Food stamp program participation, informal supports, household food security and child food security: A comparison of african american and caucasian households in poverty," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 32(5), pages 767-773, May.
- Dutta, Indranil & Gundersen, Craig & Pattanaik, Prasanta K., 2006. "Measures of Food Insecurity at the Household Level," WIDER Working Paper Series 095, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- repec:pri:crcwel:wp08-06-ff is not listed on IDEAS
- Daphne C. Hernandez & Kathleen M. Ziol-Guest, 2008. "Family Structure and Income Volatility: Association with Food Stamp Program Participation," Working Papers 1018, Princeton University, Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, Center for Research on Child Wellbeing..
More about this item
KeywordsFood security; food insecurity; hunger; food spending; food pantry; soup kitchen; emergency kitchen; material well-being; Food Stamp Program; National School Lunch Program; WIC; Food Security and Poverty;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:uersfa:33857. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ersgvus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.