Household Food Security in the United States, 2007
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Andrews, Margaret S. & Nord, Mark, 2001. "Food Security Is Improving in the United States," Agricultural Information Bulletins 33641, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Parke Wilde & Mark Nord, 2005. "The Effect of Food Stamps on Food Security: A Panel Data Approach ," Review of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 27(3), pages 425-432.
- Craig Gundersen & Victor Oliveira, 2001. "The Food Stamp Program and Food Insufficiency," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 83(4), pages 875-887.
- Nord, Mark & Bickel, Gary, 2002. "Measuring Children'S Food Security In U.S. Households, 1995-99," Food Assistance and Nutrition Research Reports 33801, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- repec:oup:revage:v:27:y:2005:i:3:p:425-432. is not listed on IDEAS
- Anonymous & Prell, Mark A., 2001. "Second Food Security Measurement And Research Conference, Volume Ii: Papers," Food Assistance and Nutrition Research Reports 33883, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alisha Coleman-Jensen, 2010. "U.S. Food Insecurity Status: Toward a Refined Definition," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 95(2), pages 215-230, January.
- Karen Cunnyngham, 2010. "State Trends in Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program Eligibility and Participation Among Elderly Individuals," Mathematica Policy Research Reports e7d1f48339374239a6cbcedcc, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Brent Kreider & John V. Pepper & Craig Gundersen & Dean Jolliffe, 2012.
"Identifying the Effects of SNAP (Food Stamps) on Child Health Outcomes When Participation Is Endogenous and Misreported,"
Journal of the American Statistical Association,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 107(499), pages 958-975, September.
- Kreider, Brent & Pepper, John V. & Gundersen, Craig & Jolliffe, Dean, 2012. "Identifying the Effects of SNAP (Food Stamps) on Child Health Outcomes When Participation is Endogenous and Misreported," Staff General Research Papers Archive 13124, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- David Shim, 2010. "How Signifying Practices Constitute Food (In)security The Case of the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea," GIGA Working Paper Series 122, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Davis, David & Huang, Rui, 2013. "The Effect of SNAP Benefits for Food Insecurity," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 149827, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Davis, David E. & Huang, Rui, 2013. "The Real Effect of SNAP Benefits for Food Insecurity," SDSU Working Papers in Progress 13001, South Dakota State University, Department of Economics.
- Kuku-Shittu, Oluyemisi & Liverpool-Tasie, Lenis Saweda O., 2010. "Food Insecurity, Family Structure and Agricultural Productivity: the role of Social Capital in Nigeria," 2010 Annual Meeting, July 25-27, 2010, Denver, Colorado 61883, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Anonymous, 2008. "The 30-Year Challenge: Agriculture's Strategic Role in Feeding and Fueling a Growing World," Issue Reports 45719, Farm Foundation.
- Gundersen, Craig & Kreider, Brent, 2009.
"Bounding the effects of food insecurity on children's health outcomes,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 28(5), pages 971-983, September.
- Gundersen, Craig & Kreider, Brent, 2008. "Bounding the Effects of Food Insecurity on Children's Health Outcomes," Staff General Research Papers Archive 13008, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Rania Antonopoulos & Kijong Kim & Thomas Masterson & Andajit Zacharias, 2010. "Why President Obama Should Care About 'Care': An Effective and Equitable Investment Strategy for Job Creation," Economics Public Policy Brief Archive ppb_108, Levy Economics Institute.
More about this item
KeywordsFood security; food insecurity; food spending; food pantry; soup kitchen; emergency kitchen; material well-being; Food Stamp Program; National School Lunch Program; WIC; Agricultural and Food Policy; Consumer/Household Economics; Food Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety; Food Security and Poverty;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:uersrr:56483. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ersgvus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.