Household Food Security in the United States, 2005
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nord, Mark & Andrews, Margaret S. & Carlson, Steven, 2002. "Household Food Security In The United States, 2001," Food Assistance and Nutrition Research Reports 33865, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Parke Wilde & Mark Nord, 2005. "The Effect of Food Stamps on Food Security: A Panel Data Approach ," Review of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 27(3), pages 425-432.
- Craig Gundersen & Victor Oliveira, 2001. "The Food Stamp Program and Food Insufficiency," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 83(4), pages 875-887.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Catherine T. Kenney, 2007. "When Father Doesn't Know Best: Parents' Management and Control of Money and Children's Food Insecurity," Working Papers 24, Princeton University, Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, Center for Research on Child Wellbeing..
- Messer, Ellen & Cohen, Marc J., 2007. "The human right to food as a U.S. nutrition concern, 1976-2006:," IFPRI discussion papers 731, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- repec:mpr:mprres:8113 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:pri:crcwel:wp07-04-ff is not listed on IDEAS
- Elton Mykerezi & Bradford Mills, 2010.
"The Impact of Food Stamp Program Participation on Household Food Insecurity,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 92(5), pages 1379-1391.
- Mykerezi, Elton & Mills, Bradford F., 2008. "The Impact of Food Stamp Program Participation on Household Food Insecurity," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6552, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Jacqueline Kauff & Lisa Dragoset & Elizabeth Clary & Elizabeth Laird & Libby Makowsky & Emily Samaa-Miller, 2014. "Reaching the Underserved Elderly and Working Poor in SNAP: Evaluation Findings from the Fiscal Year 2009 Pilots," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 2e4b50e5a70140ab9507b1296, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Parke E. Wilde & Lisa M. Troy & Beatrice L. Rogers, 2007. "Food Stamps and Food Spending: An Engel Function Approach," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 91(2), pages 416-430.
- Kuku-Shittu, Oluyemisi & Gundersen, Craig & Garasky, Steven B., 2008. "Food insecurity and childhood obesity: beyond categorical and linear representations," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6163, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Sonya Kostova Huffman & Helen H. Jensen, 2008. "Food Assistance Programs and Outcomes in the Context of Welfare Reform," Social Science Quarterly, Southwestern Social Science Association, vol. 89(1), pages 95-115.
More about this item
KeywordsFood security; food insecurity; food spending; food pantry; hunger; soup kitchen; emergency kitchen; material well-being; Food Stamp Program; National School Lunch Program; WIC; Food Security and Poverty;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:uersrr:7243. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ersgvus.html .