Alternative food security strategy: A household analysis of urban agriculture in Kampala
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Folbre, Nancy, 1986. "Cleaning house : New perspectives on Households and Economic Development," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 5-40, June.
- Bigsten, Arne & Kayizzi-Mugerwa, Steve, 1992. "Adaptation and distress in the urban economy: A study of Kampala households," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 20(10), pages 1423-1441, October.
- World Commission on Environment and Development,, 1987. "Our Common Future," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780192820808, December.
- Jamal V, 1985. "Structural adjustment and food security in Uganda," ILO Working Papers 241938, International Labour Organization.
- Mabogunje, A.L., 1992. "Perspective on Urban Land and Urban Management Policies in Sub-Saharan Africa," Papers 196, World Bank - Technical Papers.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:23:y:1995:i:10:p:1669-1681. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.