Need and generosity: how markets for free goods equilibrate
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- repec:mpr:mprres:3356 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dirk W. Early, 1998. "The role of subsidized housing in reducing homelessness: An empirical investigation using micro-data," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(4), pages 687-696.
- Early, Dirk W., 1999. "A Microeconomic Analysis of Homelessness: An Empirical Investigation Using Choice-Based Sampling," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(4), pages 312-327, December.
- John M. Quigley & Steven Raphael & Eugene Smolensky, 2001.
"Homeless In America, Homeless In California,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 83(1), pages 37-51, February.
- Quigley, John M. & Raphael, Steven & Smolensky, Eugene, 2002. "Homeless in America, Homeless in California," Berkeley Program on Housing and Urban Policy, Working Paper Series qt4v61c0ws, Berkeley Program on Housing and Urban Policy.
- Early, Dirk W. & Olsen, Edgar O., 1998. "Rent control and homelessness," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(6), pages 797-816, November.
- Ohls, James & Saleem-Ismail, Fazana & Cohen, Rhoda & Cox, Brenda, 2002. "The Emergency Food Assistance System - Findings From The Provider Survey, Volume Ii: Final Report," Food Assistance and Nutrition Research Reports 33797, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Ohls, James & Saleem-Ismail, Fazana, 2002. "The Emergency Food Assistance System - Findings From The Provider Survey, Volume I: Executive Summary," Food Assistance and Nutrition Research Reports 33795, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:juecon:v:54:y:2003:i:1:p:157-172. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.