An empirical investigation of the determinants of street homelessness
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Early Dirk W. & Olsen Edgar O., 2002.
"Subsidized Housing, Emergency Shelters, and Homelessness: An Empirical Investigation Using Data from the 1990 Census,"
The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy,
De Gruyter, vol. 2(1), pages 1-36, August.
- Edgar O. Olsen & Dirk W. Early, 2001. "Subsidized Housing, Emergency Shelters, and Homelessness: An Empirical Investigation Using Data from the 1990 Census," Virginia Economics Online Papers 352, University of Virginia, Department of Economics.
- Early, Dirk W., 2004. "The determinants of homelessness and the targeting of housing assistance," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 195-214, January.
- John M. Quigley, 1990. "Does rent control cause homelessness? taking the claim seriously," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 9(1), pages 89-93.
- John M. Quigley & Steven Raphael & Eugene Smolensky, 2001. "Homeless In America, Homeless In California," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 83(1), pages 37-51, February.
- Quigley, John M. & Raphael, Steven & Smolensky, Eugene, 2002. "Homeless in America, Homeless in California," Berkeley Program on Housing and Urban Policy, Working Paper Series qt4v61c0ws, Berkeley Program on Housing and Urban Policy.
- Early, Dirk W., 1999. "A Microeconomic Analysis of Homelessness: An Empirical Investigation Using Choice-Based Sampling," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(4), pages 312-327, December.
- Troutman, William Harris & Jackson, John D & Ekelund, Robert B, Jr, 1999. "Public Policy, Perverse Incentives, and the Homeless Problem," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 98(1-2), pages 195-212, January.
- Honig, Marjorie & Filer, Randall K, 1993. "Causes of Intercity Variation in Homelessness," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 83(1), pages 248-255, March.
- O'Flaherty, Brendan, 2004. "Wrong person and wrong place: for homelessness, the conjunction is what matters," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 1-15, March.
- Grimes, Paul W. & Chressanthis, George A., 1997. "Assessing the Effect of Rent Control on Homelessness," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 23-37, January.
- Manski, Charles F & Lerman, Steven R, 1977. "The Estimation of Choice Probabilities from Choice Based Samples," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 45(8), pages 1977-1988, November.
- Early, Dirk W. & Olsen, Edgar O., 1998. "Rent control and homelessness," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(6), pages 797-816, November. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)