Scenarios of the organic food market in Europe
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Makridakis, Spyros & Hibon, Michele, 2000. "The M3-Competition: results, conclusions and implications," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 451-476.
- Vairo, Daniela & Haring, Anna Maria & Dabbert, Stephan & Zanoli, Raffaele, 2006. "Policies supporting organic food and farming in the EU: assessment and development by stakeholders in 11 European countries," 98th Seminar, June 29-July 2, 2006, Chania, Crete, Greece 10109, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Ang, Soon & O'Connor, Marcus, 1991. "The effect of group interaction processes on performance in time series extrapolation," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 141-149, August.
- Orrell, David & McSharry, Patrick, 2009. "System economics: Overcoming the pitfalls of forecasting models via a multidisciplinary approach," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 734-743, October.
- Makridakis, Spyros & Chatfield, Chris & Hibon, Michele & Lawrence, Michael & Mills, Terence & Ord, Keith & Simmons, LeRoy F., 1993. "The M2-competition: A real-time judgmentally based forecasting study," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 5-22, April.
- Bunn, Derek W. & Salo, Ahti A., 1993. "Forecasting with scenarios," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(3), pages 291-303, August.
- Sniezek, Janet A., 1989. "An examination of group process in judgmental forecasting," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 171-178.
- Makridakis, Spyros & Taleb, Nassim, 2009. "Living in a world of low levels of predictability," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 840-844, October.
- Wright, George & Goodwin, Paul, 2009. "Decision making and planning under low levels of predictability: Enhancing the scenario method," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 813-825, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gambelli, Danilo & Alberti, Francesca & Solfanelli, Francesco & Vairo, Daniela & Zanoli, Raffaele, 2017. "Third generation algae biofuels in Italy by 2030: A scenario analysis using Bayesian networks," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 103(C), pages 165-178.
- Yawson, Robert M. & Greiman, Bradley C., 2017. "Strategic flexibility analysis of agrifood nanotechnology skill needs identification," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 118(C), pages 184-194.
- Narcis-Alexandru Bozga, 2015. "Consumers Behavior Features Upon the Organic Products in Romania," International Conference on Marketing and Business Development Journal, The Bucharest University of Economic Studies, vol. 1(1), pages 209-217, July.
More about this item
KeywordsOrganic food market; Scenario analysis; Network analysis; Uncertainty;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jfpoli:v:37:y:2012:i:1:p:41-57. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/foodpol .