Forecasting with scenarios
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert McNaughton, 1959. "Scheduling with Deadlines and Loss Functions," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 6(1), pages 1-12, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andreou, Andreas S. & Mateou, Nicos H. & Zombanakis, George A., 2003. "The Cyprus Puzzle and the Greek – Turkish Arms Race," MPRA Paper 78749, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 14 Jul 2003.
- Gambelli, Danilo & Alberti, Francesca & Solfanelli, Francesco & Vairo, Daniela & Zanoli, Raffaele, 2017. "Third generation algae biofuels in Italy by 2030: A scenario analysis using Bayesian networks," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 103(C), pages 165-178.
- Boender, Guus C. E., 1997. "A hybrid simulation/optimisation scenario model for asset/liability management," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 99(1), pages 126-135, May.
- Korhonen, Antti, 2001. "Strategic financial management in a multinational financial conglomerate: A multiple goal stochastic programming approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 128(2), pages 418-434, January.
- Georgopoulou, E. & Sarafidis, Y. & Diakoulaki, D., 1998. "Design and implementation of a group DSS for sustaining renewable energies exploitation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 109(2), pages 483-500, September.
- Bunn, Derek W., 1996. "Non-traditional methods of forecasting," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 92(3), pages 528-536, August.
- Onsel Sahin, Sule & Ulengin, Fusun & Ulengin, Burc, 2004. "Using neural networks and cognitive mapping in scenario analysis: The case of Turkey's inflation dynamics," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 158(1), pages 124-145, October.
- Georgiadou, Maria Christina & Hacking, Theophilus & Guthrie, Peter, 2012. "A conceptual framework for future-proofing the energy performance of buildings," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 145-155.
- Andreou, Andreas S. & Mateou, Nicos H. & Zombanakis, George A., 2005. "Soft computing for crisis management and political decision making: the use of genetically evolved fuzzy cognitive maps," MPRA Paper 51325, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Nov 2004.
- Phelps, R. & Chan, C. & Kapsalis, S. C., 2001. "Does scenario planning affect performance? Two exploratory studies," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 51(3), pages 223-232, March.
- Liesiö, Juuso & Salo, Ahti, 2012. "Scenario-based portfolio selection of investment projects with incomplete probability and utility information," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 217(1), pages 162-172.
- Hoogstra, Marjanke A. & Schanz, Heiner, 2008. "The future orientation of foresters: An exploratory research among Dutch foresters into the prerequisite for strategic planning in forestry," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 220-229, February.
- Leitner, Johannes & Leopold-Wildburger, Ulrike, 2011. "Experiments on forecasting behavior with several sources of information - A review of the literature," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 213(3), pages 459-469, September.
- repec:eee:tefoso:v:124:y:2017:i:c:p:51-65 is not listed on IDEAS
- Werners, Brigitte & Wülfing, Thomas, 2010. "Robust optimization of internal transports at a parcel sorting center operated by Deutsche Post World Net," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 201(2), pages 419-426, March.
- Tokat, Yesim & Rachev, Svetlozar T. & Schwartz, Eduardo S., 2003. "The stable non-Gaussian asset allocation: a comparison with the classical Gaussian approach," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 27(6), pages 937-969, April.
- Kowalski, Katharina & Stagl, Sigrid & Madlener, Reinhard & Omann, Ines, 2009. "Sustainable energy futures: Methodological challenges in combining scenarios and participatory multi-criteria analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 197(3), pages 1063-1074, September.
- Tommi Gustafsson & Ahti Salo & Ramakrishnan Ramanathan, 2003. "Multicriteria methods for technology foresight," Journal of Forecasting, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(2-3), pages 235-255.
- Wiek, Arnim & Walter, Alexander I., 2009. "A transdisciplinary approach for formalized integrated planning and decision-making in complex systems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 197(1), pages 360-370, August.
- O'Brien, F. A., 2004. "Scenario planning--lessons for practice from teaching and learning," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 152(3), pages 709-722, February.
- Zanoli, Raffaele & Gambelli, Danilo & Vairo, Daniela, 2012. "Scenarios of the organic food market in Europe," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 41-57.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:68:y:1993:i:3:p:291-303. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.