Market orientation and business performance in a Chinese business environment
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Tauber, Edward M., 1974. "How market research discourages major innovation," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 22-26, June.
- Slater, Stanley F. & Narver, John C., 2000. "The Positive Effect of a Market Orientation on Business Profitability: A Balanced Replication," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 69-73, April.
- Bhuian, Shahid N., 1998. "An Empirical Examination of Market Orientation in Saudi Arabian Manufacturing Companies," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 13-25, September.
- Sanjeev Agarwal, 1993. "Influence of Formalization on Role Stress, Organizational Commitment, and Work Alienation of Salespersons: A Cross-National Comparative Study," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 24(4), pages 715-739, December.
- Atuahene-Gima, Kwaku, 1996. "Market orientation and innovation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 93-103, February.
- Bennett, Roger C. & Cooper, Robert G., 1979. "Beyond the marketing concept," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 76-83, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:56:y:2003:i:3:p:227-239. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.