Market orientation and business performance in a Chinese business environment
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Slater, Stanley F. & Narver, John C., 2000. "The Positive Effect of a Market Orientation on Business Profitability: A Balanced Replication," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 69-73, April.
- Tauber, Edward M., 1974. "How market research discourages major innovation," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 22-26, June.
- Atuahene-Gima, Kwaku, 1996. "Market orientation and innovation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 93-103, February.
- Bennett, Roger C. & Cooper, Robert G., 1979. "Beyond the marketing concept," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 76-83, June.
- Sanjeev Agarwal, 1993. "Influence of Formalization on Role Stress, Organizational Commitment, and Work Alienation of Salespersons: A Cross-National Comparative Study," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 24(4), pages 715-739, December.
- Bhuian, Shahid N., 1998. "An Empirical Examination of Market Orientation in Saudi Arabian Manufacturing Companies," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 13-25, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:56:y:2003:i:3:p:227-239. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.