Market-oriented organizations in an emerging economy: A study of missing links
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Tan, Justin, 2001. "Innovation and risk-taking in a transitional economy: A comparative study of chinese managers and entrepreneurs," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 359-376, July.
- Alan J Dubinsky & Ronald E Michaels & Masaaki Kotabe & Chae Un Lim & Hee-Cheol Moon, 1992. "Influence of Role Stress on Industrial Salespeople's Work Outcomes in the United States, Japan and Korea," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 23(1), pages 77-99, March.
- Danny Miller & Peter H. Friesen, 1984. "A Longitudinal Study of the Corporate Life Cycle," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 30(10), pages 1161-1183, October.
- Slater, Stanley F. & Narver, John C., 2000. "The Positive Effect of a Market Orientation on Business Profitability: A Balanced Replication," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 69-73, April.
- Uma Sekaran, 1983. "Methodological and Theoretical Issues and Advancements in Cross-Cultural Research," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 14(2), pages 61-73, June.
- Wood, Van R. & Bhuian, Shahid & Kiecker, Pamela, 2000. "Market Orientation and Organizational Performance in Not-for-Profit Hospitals," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 48(3), pages 213-226, June.
- Danny Miller, 1983. "The Correlates of Entrepreneurship in Three Types of Firms," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 29(7), pages 770-791, July.
- Webb, Dave & Webster, Cynthia & Krepapa, Areti, 2000. "An Exploration of The Meaning and Outcomes of a Customer-Defined Market Orientation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 101-112, May.
- Hooley, Graham & Cox, Tony & Fahy, John & Shipley, David & Beracs, Jozsef & Fonfara, Krzysztof & Snoj, Boris, 2000. "Market Orientation in the Transition Economies of Central Europe:: Tests of the Narver and Slater Market Orientation Scales," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 50(3), pages 273-285, December.
- Harris, Lloyd C. & Ogbonna, Emmanuel, 2001. "Strategic human resource management, market orientation, and organizational performance," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 157-166, February.
- Holt, David H., 1997. "A comparative study of values among Chinese and U.S. entrepreneurs: Pragmatic convergence between contrasting cultures," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 12(6), pages 483-505, November.
- Gary H. Jefferson & Thomas G. Rawski, 1994. "Enterprise Reform in Chinese Industry," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 8(2), pages 47-70, Spring.
- Morris, Michael H. & Paul, Gordon W., 1987. "The relationship between entrepreneurship and marketing in established firms," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 247-259.
- Steenkamp, Jan-Benedict E M & Baumgartner, Hans, 1998. " Assessing Measurement Invariance in Cross-National Consumer Research," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 25(1), pages 78-90, June.
- Bhuian, Shahid N., 1998. "An Empirical Examination of Market Orientation in Saudi Arabian Manufacturing Companies," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 13-25, September.
- Atuahene-Gima, Kwaku, 1996. "Market orientation and innovation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 93-103, February.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:56:y:2003:i:6:p:481-491. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.