An Empirical Examination of Market Orientation in Saudi Arabian Manufacturing Companies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fritz, Wolfgang, 2004. "Über Tautologien, gesicherte Erkenntnisse und ein problematisches Wissenschaftsverständnis: Eine Antwort auf die Kritik von Alexander Nicolai und Alfred Kieser," Working Papers 04/06, Technische Universität Braunschweig, Institute of Marketing.
- Subramanian, Ram & Gopalakrishna, Pradeep, 2001. "The market orientation-performance relationship in the context of a developing economy: An empirical analysis," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 1-13, July.
- Lee, Keon Bong & Wong, Veronica, 2012. "Organizational coordination, development proficiency, and on-time completion of development and international rollout: A contingency analysis of external environments," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 65(3), pages 389-401.
- Hadi Veis & Ahmad Rezvanfar & Yoosef Hejazi, 2006. "Impact of Organizational Learning on Market Orientation of Higher Education Agriculture Departments," Iranian Economic Review, Economics faculty of Tehran university, vol. 11(1), pages 93-114, winter.
- Chi, Ting & Sun, Yao, 2013. "Development of firm export market oriented behavior: Evidence from an emerging economy," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 339-350.
- Liu, Sandra S. & Luo, Xueming & Shi, Yi-Zheng, 2003. "Market-oriented organizations in an emerging economy: A study of missing links," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 56(6), pages 481-491, June.
- Tse, Alan C. B. & Sin, Leo Y. M. & Yau, Oliver H. M. & Lee, Jenny S. Y. & Chow, Raymond, 2003. "Market orientation and business performance in a Chinese business environment," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 56(3), pages 227-239, March.
- Dr. Agnes Hofmeister-Tóth & Kinga Kopfer-Rácz & Dóra Sas, 2015. "Analysis of the Relationship between Market Orientation and Leadership Style in Hungarian SMEs," Journal of Business & Management (COES&RJ-JBM), , vol. 3(4), pages 459-476, October.
- Wong, Hiu-Kan & Ellis, Paul D., 2007. "Is market orientation affected by the product life cycle?," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 145-156, June.
- Langerak, F., 2002. "What is the Predictive Power of Market Orientation?," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2002-88-MKT, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Dr. Agnes Hofmeister-Tóth & Kinga Kopfer-Rácz & Dóra Sas, 2015. "Analysis of the Relationship between Market Orientation and Leadership Style in Hungarian SMEs," Journal of Social Sciences (COES&RJ-JSS), , vol. 4(2), pages 812-827, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:43:y:1998:i:1:p:13-25. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.