Implications of market orientation on the environmental transformation of industrial firms
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Tse, Alan C. B. & Sin, Leo Y. M. & Yau, Oliver H. M. & Lee, Jenny S. Y. & Chow, Raymond, 2003. "Market orientation and business performance in a Chinese business environment," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, pages 227-239.
- de Ron, Ad J., 1998. "Sustainable production: The ultimate result of a continuous improvement," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, pages 99-110.
- Menguc, Bulent & Ozanne, Lucie K., 2005. "Challenges of the "green imperative": a natural resource-based approach to the environmental orientation-business performance relationship," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, pages 430-438.
- Langerak, Fred, 2003. "An Appraisal of Research on the Predictive Power of Market Orientation," European Management Journal, Elsevier, pages 447-464.
- Brennan, Timothy J., 2006. ""Green" preferences as regulatory policy instrument," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, pages 144-154.
- Gounaris, Spiros P., 2006. "Internal-market orientation and its measurement," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, pages 432-448.
- Lai, Kee-Hung, 2003. "Market orientation in quality-oriented organizations and its impact on their performance," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, pages 17-34.
- Greenley, Gordon E. & Hooley, Graham J. & Rudd, John M., 2005. "Market orientation in a multiple stakeholder orientation context: implications for marketing capabilities and assets," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, pages 1483-1494.
- Stephen Fineman, 1996. "Green Stakeholders: Industry Interpretations And Response," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(6), pages 715-730, November.
- Matsuno, Ken & Mentzer, John T. & Rentz, Joseph O., 2005. "A conceptual and empirical comparison of three market orientation scales," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, pages 1-8.
- Selnes, Fred & Jaworski, Bernard J. & Kohli, Ajay K., 1996. "Market orientation in United States and Scandinavian companies. A cross-cultural study," Scandinavian Journal of Management, Elsevier, pages 139-157.
- Gordon E. Greenley, 1997. "Multiple Stakeholder Orientation in UK Companies and the Implications for Company Performance," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 34(2), pages 259-284, March.
- Robert D. Klassen & Curtis P. McLaughlin, 1996. "The Impact of Environmental Management on Firm Performance," Management Science, INFORMS, pages 1199-1214.
- Freeman, R. Edward & Liedtka, Jeanne, 1991. "Corporate social responsibility: A critical approach," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 92-98.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zhu, Qinghua & Geng, Yong & Sarkis, Joseph, 2016. "Shifting Chinese organizational responses to evolving greening pressures," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, pages 65-74.
- Wagner, Marcus, 2011. "Corporate performance implications of extended stakeholder management: New insights on mediation and moderation effects," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(5), pages 942-950, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolec:v:64:y:2008:i:4:p:752-762. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.