Implications of market orientation on the environmental transformation of industrial firms
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Tse, Alan C. B. & Sin, Leo Y. M. & Yau, Oliver H. M. & Lee, Jenny S. Y. & Chow, Raymond, 2003. "Market orientation and business performance in a Chinese business environment," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 56(3), pages 227-239, March.
- Stephen Fineman, 1996. "Green Stakeholders: Industry Interpretations And Response," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(6), pages 715-730, November.
- Lai, Kee-Hung, 2003. "Market orientation in quality-oriented organizations and its impact on their performance," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 84(1), pages 17-34, April.
- Menguc, Bulent & Ozanne, Lucie K., 2005. "Challenges of the "green imperative": a natural resource-based approach to the environmental orientation-business performance relationship," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(4), pages 430-438, April.
- Selnes, Fred & Jaworski, Bernard J. & Kohli, Ajay K., 1996. "Market orientation in United States and Scandinavian companies. A cross-cultural study," Scandinavian Journal of Management, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 139-157, June.
- de Ron, Ad J., 1998. "Sustainable production: The ultimate result of a continuous improvement," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 99-110, September.
- Brennan, Timothy J., 2006. ""Green" preferences as regulatory policy instrument," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 144-154, January.
- Robert D. Klassen & Curtis P. McLaughlin, 1996. "The Impact of Environmental Management on Firm Performance," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 42(8), pages 1199-1214, August.
- Gordon E. Greenley, 1997. "Multiple Stakeholder Orientation in UK Companies and the Implications for Company Performance," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 34(2), pages 259-284, 03.
- Matsuno, Ken & Mentzer, John T. & Rentz, Joseph O., 2005. "A conceptual and empirical comparison of three market orientation scales," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 1-8, January.
- Greenley, Gordon E. & Hooley, Graham J. & Rudd, John M., 2005. "Market orientation in a multiple stakeholder orientation context: implications for marketing capabilities and assets," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(11), pages 1483-1494, November.
- Freeman, R. Edward & Liedtka, Jeanne, 1991. "Corporate social responsibility: A critical approach," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 92-98.
- Langerak, Fred, 2003. "An Appraisal of Research on the Predictive Power of Market Orientation," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 447-464, August.
- Gounaris, Spiros P., 2006. "Internal-market orientation and its measurement," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(4), pages 432-448, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolec:v:64:y:2008:i:4:p:752-762. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.