Market orientation in a multiple stakeholder orientation context: implications for marketing capabilities and assets
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jay B. Barney, 1986. "Strategic Factor Markets: Expectations, Luck, and Business Strategy," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 32(10), pages 1231-1241, October.
- S.A. Lippman & R.P. Rumelt, 1982. "Uncertain Imitability: An Analysis of Interfirm Differences in Efficiency under Competition," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 13(2), pages 418-438, Autumn.
- Armstrong, J. Scott & Overton, Terry S., 1977. "Estimating Nonresponse Bias in Mail Surveys," MPRA Paper 81694, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Williams, J.R., 1992. "How Sustainable is your Competitive Advantage?," GSIA Working Papers 1992-03, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business.
- Mahoney, Joseph T., 1995. "The management of resources and the resource of management," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 91-101, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lee, Ruby P. & Naylor, Gillian & Chen, Qimei, 2011. "Linking customer resources to firm success: The role of marketing program implementation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(4), pages 394-400, April.
- Kim, Namwoon & Shin, Sohyoun & Min, Sungwook, 2016. "Strategic marketing capability: Mobilizing technological resources for new product advantage," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(12), pages 5644-5652.
- Torres Lacomba, Anna & Atribo, Jo & Bijmolt, Tammo H.A., 2010. "Generating Global Brand Equity through Corporate Social Responsibility to Key Stakeholders," Research Report 10007, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- repec:eee:touman:v:43:y:2014:i:c:p:91-102 is not listed on IDEAS
- Finney, R. Zachary & Lueg, Jason E. & Campbell, Noel D., 2008. "Market pioneers, late movers, and the resource-based view (RBV): A conceptual model," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 61(9), pages 925-932, September.
- Tribo Gine, José Antonio & Torres Lacomba, Anna & Bijmolt, Tammo H. A., 2010.
"Generating global brand equity through corporate social responsibility to key stakeholders,"
INDEM - Working Paper Business Economic Series
id-10-04, Instituto para el Desarrollo Empresarial (INDEM).
- Anna Torres & Tammo H. A. Bijmolt & Josep A. Tribó & Peter Verhoef, 2010. "Generating global brand equity through corporate social responsibility to key stakeholders," Economics Working Papers 1209, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Oct 2011.
- Chang, Woojung & Park, Jeong Eun & Chaiy, Seoil, 2010. "How does CRM technology transform into organizational performance? A mediating role of marketing capability," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(8), pages 849-855, August.
- Chung, Huimin & Lin, Jane Raung & Yang, Ying Sui, 2012. "How do entrenched managers handle stakeholders interests?," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 22(5), pages 263-277.
- Francesco Caputo & Manlio Del Giudice & Federica Evangelista & Giuseppe Russo, 2016. "Corporate disclosure and intellectual capital: the light side of information asymmetry," International Journal of Managerial and Financial Accounting, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 8(1), pages 75-96.
- Anna Torres & Josep A. Tribó, 2007. "Ownership structure, customer satisfaction and brand equity," Economics Working Papers 1016, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Jun 2007.
- Cabrera-Suárez, M. Katiuska & de la Cruz Déniz-Déniz, Mª & Martín-Santana, Josefa D., 2011. "Familiness and market orientation: A stakeholder approach," Journal of Family Business Strategy, Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 34-42, March.
- Ante Glavas & Jenny Mish, 2015. "Resources and Capabilities of Triple Bottom Line Firms: Going Over Old or Breaking New Ground?," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 127(3), pages 623-642, March.
- repec:dgr:rugsom:10007 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:2:p:459-:d:131096 is not listed on IDEAS
- Torres, Anna & Tribó, Josep A., 2011. "Customer satisfaction and brand equity," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(10), pages 1089-1096, October.
- Gonzalez-Benito, Oscar & Gonzalez-Benito, Javier, 2008. "Implications of market orientation on the environmental transformation of industrial firms," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(4), pages 752-762, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:58:y:2005:i:11:p:1483-1494. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.