"Green" preferences as regulatory policy instrument
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Brennan, Timothy J., 1994. "Markets, Information, and Benevolence," Economics and Philosophy, Cambridge University Press, vol. 10(02), pages 151-168, October.
- N. Gregory Mankiw & Michael D. Whinston, 1986. "Free Entry and Social Inefficiency," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 17(1), pages 48-58, Spring.
- Pizer, William, 1997. "Prices vs. Quantities Revisited: The Case of Climate Change," Discussion Papers dp-98-02, Resources For the Future.
- Baumol,William J. & Oates,Wallace E., 1988. "The Theory of Environmental Policy," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521322249, December.
- Ian W.H. Parry & Wallace E. Oates, 2000. "Policy analysis in the presence of distorting taxes," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(4), pages 603-613.
- Stigler, George J & Becker, Gary S, 1977. "De Gustibus Non Est Disputandum," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 67(2), pages 76-90, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wichman, Casey J., 2016.
"Incentives, green preferences, and private provision of impure public goods,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 79(C), pages 208-220.
- Wichman, Casey J., 2016. "Incentives, Green Preferences, and Private Provision of Impure Public Goods," Discussion Papers dp-16-08, Resources For the Future.
- Guido Buenstorf & Christian Cordes, 2007. "Can Sustainable Consumption Be Learned?," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2007-06, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Buenstorf, Guido & Cordes, Christian, 2008. "Can sustainable consumption be learned? A model of cultural evolution," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 67(4), pages 646-657, November.
- Cordes, Christian & Schwesinger, Georg, 2014. "Technological diffusion and preference learning in the world of Homo sustinens: The challenges for politics," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 97(C), pages 191-200.
- Christian Schubert & Andreas Chai, 2012. "Sustainable Consumption and Consumer Sovereignty," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2012-14, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Doni, Nicola & Ricchiuti, Giorgio, 2013.
"Market equilibrium in the presence of green consumers and responsible firms: A comparative statics analysis,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 380-395.
- Nicola Doni & Giorgio Ricchiuti, 2011. "Market Equilibrium in the Presence of Green Consumers and Responsible Firms: A Comparative Statics Analysis," Working Papers 2011.33, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Nicola Doni & Giorgio Ricchiuti, 2011. "Market Equilibrium in the Presence of Green Consumers and Responsible Firms: a Comparative Statics Analysis," Working Papers - Economics wp2011_07.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Brennan, Timothy J. & Palmer, Karen L., 2013.
"Energy efficiency resource standards: Economics and policy,"
Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 58-68.
- Brennan, Timothy J. & Palmer, Karen, 2012. "Energy Efficiency Resource Standards: Economics and Policy," Discussion Papers dp-12-10, Resources For the Future.
- Delacote, Philippe & Montagné-Huck, Claire, 2012.
"Political consumerism and public policy: Good complements against market failures?,"
Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 188-193.
- Philippe Delacote & Claire Montagné-Huck, 2012. "Political consumerism and public policy: good complements against market failures?," Post-Print hal-01000744, HAL.
- Isabel Almudi & Julio Sánchez Chóliz, 2011. "Sustainable use of renewable resources: an identity approach," Journal of Bioeconomics, Springer, vol. 13(2), pages 97-123, July.
- Alfred Endres, 2008. "Ein Unmöglichkeitstheorem für die Klimapolitik?," Perspektiven der Wirtschaftspolitik, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 9(3), pages 350-382, August.
- Gonzalez-Benito, Oscar & Gonzalez-Benito, Javier, 2008. "Implications of market orientation on the environmental transformation of industrial firms," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(4), pages 752-762, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolec:v:56:y:2006:i:1:p:144-154. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon .