Beyond “Does it Pay to be Green?” A Meta-Analysis of Moderators of the CEP–CFP Relationship
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Menguc, Bulent & Ozanne, Lucie K., 2005. "Challenges of the "green imperative": a natural resource-based approach to the environmental orientation-business performance relationship," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(4), pages 430-438, April.
- Freedman, Martin & Jaggi, Bikki, 1994. "Analysis of the association between pollution performance and input cost factors: The case of electric utility plants," Journal of Accounting and Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 31-48.
- Shameek Konar & Mark A. Cohen, 2001. "Does The Market Value Environmental Performance?," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 83(2), pages 281-289, May.
- Adam B. Jaffe et al., 1995. "Environmental Regulation and the Competitiveness of U.S. Manufacturing: What Does the Evidence Tell Us?," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 33(1), pages 132-163, March.
- Eden, Lorraine & Levitas, Edward & Martinez, Richard J, 1997. "The Production, Transfer and Spillover of Technology: Comparing Large and Small Multinationals as Technology Producers," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 9(1), pages 53-66, February.
- Edward Nelling & Elizabeth Webb, 2009. "Corporate social responsibility and financial performance: the “virtuous circle” revisited," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 32(2), pages 197-209, February.
- Daniel Slater & Heather Dixon-Fowler, 2009. "CEO International Assignment Experience and Corporate Social Performance," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, pages 473-489.
- Edward Freeman, R. & Evan, William M., 1990. "Corporate governance: A stakeholder interpretation," Journal of Behavioral Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 337-359.
- Judge, William Q. & Elenkov, Detelin, 2005. "Organizational capacity for change and environmental performance: an empirical assessment of Bulgarian firms," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(7), pages 893-901, July.
- Andrew King & Michael Lenox, 2002. "Exploring the Locus of Profitable Pollution Reduction," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 48(2), pages 289-299, February.
- Glen Dowell & Stuart Hart & Bernard Yeung, 2000. "Do Corporate Global Environmental Standards Create or Destroy Market Value?," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 46(8), pages 1059-1074, August.
- Rim Makni & Claude Francoeur & François Bellavance, 2009. "Causality Between Corporate Social Performance and Financial Performance: Evidence from Canadian Firms," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, pages 409-422.
- Robert D. Klassen & Curtis P. McLaughlin, 1996. "The Impact of Environmental Management on Firm Performance," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 42(8), pages 1199-1214, August.
More about this item
KeywordsCorporate environmental performance; Corporate financial performance; Environmental sustainability; Meta-analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:112:y:2013:i:2:p:353-366. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .