The Production, Transfer and Spillover of Technology: Comparing Large and Small Multinationals as Technology Producers
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Li, Jing & Zhou, Changhui, 2008. "Dual-edged tools of trade: How international joint ventures help and hinder capability building of Chinese firms," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 43(4), pages 463-474, October.
- Pawlik, Konrad, 2005. "Effects of foreign presence and affiliate control on the productivity of domestic companies in a transition economy: the case of Polish manufacturing 1993-2002," Working Papers 2005-11, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Management.
- Frambach, R.T. & Prabhu, J.C. & Verhallen, T.M.M., 2003. "The influence of business strategy on new product activity : The role of market orientation," Other publications TiSEM 64c2e300-9f26-4178-ba34-2, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Tieli Li & Miao Fu & Xiaolan Fu, 2013.
"Regional technology development path in an open developing economy: evidence from China,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(11), pages 1405-1418, April.
- Tieli Li & Miao Fu & Xiaolan Fu, 2011. "Regional Technology Development Path in an Open Developing Economy: Evidence from China," Post-Print hal-00768583, HAL.
- Wang, Chengqi & Deng, Ziliang & Kafouros, Mario I. & Chen, Yan, 2012. "Reconceptualizing the spillover effects of foreign direct investment: A process-dependent approach," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 452-464.
- Ghafele, Roya & Gibert, Benjamin, 2011. "A Changing Climate: Statistical Evidence of the Intellectual Property Landscape of Clean Energy Technologies," MPRA Paper 36217, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chiara Guardo & Giovanni Valentini, 2007. "Taking Actively Advantage of MNCs’ Presence," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 28(1), pages 55-68, January.
- Xiaowen Tian & Shuanglin Lin & Vai Io Lo, 2004. "Foreign direct investment and economic performance in transition economies: evidence from China," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(4), pages 497-510.
- repec:eee:intman:v:23:y:2017:i:3:p:227-241 is not listed on IDEAS
- Heather Dixon-Fowler & Daniel Slater & Jonathan Johnson & Alan Ellstrand & Andrea Romi, 2013. "Beyond “Does it Pay to be Green?” A Meta-Analysis of Moderators of the CEP–CFP Relationship," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 112(2), pages 353-366, January.
- Gilroy B. Michael & Lukas Elmar & Heimann Christian, 2013. "Technologiestandort Deutschland und internationale Wissensspillover / Technology Site Germany and International Knowledge Spillovers: Welchen Einfluss nehmen ausländische MNU auf deutsche Exporte? / W," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 233(5-6), pages 575-599, October.
- repec:spr:jknowl:v:8:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s13132-015-0270-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Oladottir, Asta Dis & Hobdari, Bersant & Papanastassiou, Marina & Pearce, Robert & Sinani, Evis, 2012. "Strategic complexity and global expansion: An empirical study of newcomer Multinational Corporations from small economies," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 47(4), pages 686-695.
- repec:spr:manint:v:47:y:2007:i:1:d:10.1007_s11575-007-0004-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fu, Xiaolan & Pietrobelli, Carlo & Soete, Luc, 2011. "The Role of Foreign Technology and Indigenous Innovation in the Emerging Economies: Technological Change and Catching-up," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 39(7), pages 1204-1212, July.
- Fu, Miao & Fu, Xiaolan & Li, Tieli, 2008. "International and Intra-national Technology Spillovers and Technology Development Paths in Developing Countries: The Case of China," WIDER Working Paper Series 096, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Sönmez, Alper & Pamukçu, Mehmet Teoman, 2011.
"Türkiye Otomotiv Sektöründe Çokuluslu Şirketler Aracılığıyla Ana Sanayiden Yan Sanayiye Yapılan Bilgi ve Teknoloji Transferinin Analizi
[Analysis of Knowledge and Technology Transfer by Multination," MPRA Paper 39506, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- M. Teoman Pamukçu & Alper Sönmez, 2011. "Technology Transfer in the Global Automotive Value Chain. Lessons from the Turkish Automotive Industry," STPS Working Papers 1109, STPS - Science and Technology Policy Studies Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Dec 2011.
- Pawlik, Konrad, 2005. "How knowledge transfer and absorption impact on the profitability of foreign affiliates in Transition Economy? The case of Poland: 1993-2002," Working Papers 2005-5, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Management.
- Demirbag, Mehmet & McGuinnness, Martina & Wood, Geoffrey & Bayyurt, Nizamettin, 2015. "Context, law and reinvestment decisions: Why the transitional periphery differs from other post-state socialist economies," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 24(6), pages 955-965.
- Crone, Mike & Roper, Stephen, 1999. "Knowledge Transfers from Multi-national Plants in Northern Ireland," ERSA conference papers ersa99pa053, European Regional Science Association.
- Hua Liang & Zongyi Zhang, 2012. "The effects of industry characteristics on the sources of technological product and process innovation," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 37(6), pages 867-884, December.
- Eden, Lorraine & Dacin, M. Tina & Wan, William P., 2001. "Standards across borders: crossborder diffusion of the arm's length standard in North America," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 1-23, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:sbusec:v:9:y:1997:i:1:p:53-66. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.