Influence of Formalization on Role Stress, Organizational Commitment, and Work Alienation of Salespersons: A Cross-National Comparative Study
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:touman:v:48:y:2015:i:c:p:329-342 is not listed on IDEAS
- Back, Yujin & Praveen Parboteeah, K. & Nam, Dae-il, 2014. "Innovation in Emerging Markets: The Role of Management Consulting Firms," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 390-405.
- Chiaburu, Dan S. & Thundiyil, Tomas & Wang, Jiexin, 2014. "Alienation and its correlates: A meta-analysis," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 24-36.
- Rajagopal, 2006. "Analysis of Effective Control Practices in Sales Management: A Comparative Study in Developing Countries," Marketing Working Papers 2006-04-MKT, Tecnológico de Monterrey, Campus Ciudad de México.
- Piercy, Nigel F. & Low, George S. & Cravens, David W., 2004. "Examining the effectiveness of sales management control practices in developing countries," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 255-267, August.
- Banai, Moshe & Reisel, William D., 2007. "The influence of supportive leadership and job characteristics on work alienation: A six-country investigation," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 42(4), pages 463-476, December.
- Katsikea, Evangelia & Theodosiou, Marios & Morgan, Robert E., 2015. "Why people quit: Explaining employee turnover intentions among export sales managers," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 367-379.
- Katsikea, Evangelia & Theodosiou, Marios & Perdikis, Nick & Kehagias, John, 2011. "The effects of organizational structure and job characteristics on export sales managers' job satisfaction and organizational commitment," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 221-233, April.
- Adler, Paul S. & Chen, Clara Xiaoling, 2011. "Combining creativity and control: Understanding individual motivation in large-scale collaborative creativity," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 63-85, February.
- Karjalainen, Katri & Salmi, Asta, 2013. "Continental differences in purchasing strategies and tools," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 112-125.
- Tse, Alan C. B. & Sin, Leo Y. M. & Yau, Oliver H. M. & Lee, Jenny S. Y. & Chow, Raymond, 2003. "Market orientation and business performance in a Chinese business environment," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 56(3), pages 227-239, March.
- Harich, Katrin R. & LaBahn, Douglas W., 1998. "Enhancing International Business Relationships: A Focus on Customer Perceptions of Salesperson Role Performance Including Cultural Sensitivity," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 87-101, May.
- Bao, Yeqing & Zheng Zhou, Kevin & Zhou, Nan, 2006. "Social alienation in a transitional economy: Antecedents and impact on attitude toward social reform," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(9), pages 990-998, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:jintbs:v:24:y:1993:i:4:p:715-739. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.